S.T Yandere interlude-pt.3 Thank you

Shoto Todoroki
---------
Isis was invited for dinner from the Todoroki's, she hasn't seen them other than Shoto since the first day of U.A at the restaurant.
Things were different now though, it was new to be invited more as Isis herself than a tag along with the Bushidas. Dominic would accompany her though so there was some reassurance with her as she rang the doorbell.

Shoto, dressed in a; gray, black, and blue kimono, went to get the door quite excited to see Isis. Well to him more as his wife, future wife.
He calmed himself before he opened the door only for his breath to hitch. She smiled at him when he came into her line of vision, however, Dominic who was behind her glared at him, a very scary glare that his glasses retracted light.
Shoto, not paying attention to the boy behind Isis, smiled at the girl and gently took her hand leading her inside.
This only made Dominic angrier, but Shoto didn't care they've had a rivalry for Isis since the day they met Isis. While Isis was about to take off her shoes Shoto, being the gentleman he is, help her take them off. Once he did, Shoto sent Dominic a smug look, when Isis wasn't looking Dominic was foaming at the mouth at how familiarly this boy was handling his lady.

Anyway, when the three got to the dining room she saw the rest of the Todorokis in kimonos as well, Isis bowed to Endeavor and went to greet Natsuo and Fuyumi.
Though she couldn't help but wonder where Touya was, she'd just ask later. The table was tense, Isis was like a bridge between the adult and the children, just they were either too scared to cross or just didn't want to.

"I've been meaning to ask, where yis Touya? Was he able to go to Standford like he wanted to? Last time I saw you all he wasn't here so..."

The table went quiet, not sure how to tell Isis that training 'went too far' and he died. Endeavor with a stern voice said,
"He passed away, end of discussion."

Isis's eyes went wide, she pressed her lips together and looked down. Touya was a good friend of hers when she would visit, she remembered how he would passionately talk about how he wanted to be a famous soccer player.

"Wh-what happened to him?"

Endeavor and Natsuo spoke over each other, Natsuo with more spite in his voice,

"I said end of discussion-"

"Training went too far, we couldn't save him..."

Training?

Isis looked at the oldest Todoroki wide-eyed, a hateful aura around her. The glare she sent him made his cold face crack a bit out of fear. Suddenly Dominic put a hand on her shoulder, knowing if her emotions get too out of control could be disastrous.

"Lady Isis should have some fresh air to -uh cope."

They nodded and Dominic helped Isis walk out to the yard, her breathing that was once heavy slowly smoothing out.
She sat on a rock by the built-in stream looking up at the sky, Dominic sadly looking at his lady.

"It's days like this where I remember Chizomes words, hero's today have a lot to hide. All I can do is hope I don't turn out like that. I-...I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since I saw Touya, I bet I could've saved him..."

Dominic wanted to say something, but he knew his words would be without weight. So he continued to look at Isis sadly and helplessly.

Shoto went up to Isis, her noticing him once he got close, however she didn't turn to him. He sat by her on the rock and put his hand over hers trying to offer what comfort he could.

"There's a festival close by, the one you snuck me out to see when we were little...we could go now if you'd like."
He said to her, a little unsure and nervous. She nodded and gripped his hand back. Dominic left slightly grateful to Shoto, though he'd never admit it.

And However, unbeknownst to the three, a pair of neon blue eyes stared them down, jealousy swirling in their eyes..
.
-•-
.
Shoto and Isis, hand in hand, walked to the festival. Their sandals clicking against the concrete as they approached the bright and warm light of all the festivities.
Isis still had a gloom around her but all the lights and laughter made her mood lift, when Shoto saw this he smiled. However, he looked away with a blush once he realized they looked like a couple, he liked that a lot.

The two wondered at the beautiful and intricate lanterns, Shoto bought Isis a small lantern that they would send out to a river later.
She smiled warmly at Shoto looking up at him. They tried different foods and played many carnival games. Isis won Shoto a fish that would die in three days,
he named it fishy.

The end of the night came and people gathered around a beautiful body of water that the moonlight gleamed off of. The lantern that the two previously got was sent out with a prayer from the two for the supposedly dead Touya.

"Thank you Shoto...I- I appreciate all that you do to me, I don't think I've ever told you, but you bring me peace as well."

Shoto looked at Isis who was looking ahead to the night sky, he smiled warmly at her and grabbed her hand.

"Thank you...as well."

(I would've put this out yesterday but I drew Isis in a kimono lol. Anyway, I think I make Shoto too soft, and I'll continue to do that. Also, the soccer thing was because one of the few photos of Touya is him playing ball. Kid got skillz and yes Dabi it Touya.)