When Things go Wrong Ch.20

Various screams and yells were heard throughout the whole area. Isis would run around giving advice or yelling at them to try harder.

The wild wild pussy cats helped too; occasionally, she'd make sure some fallen trees didn't fall in students. It was like this all day until the sun started to set.

"Now. Remember what I said? We're not serving your food anymore!" Pixie Bob shouted by all the ingredients.

"If you guys wanna eat, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Ragdoll shouted after.

The classes groaned a 'Yes Ma'am' while Rag doll laughed. Tenya was the only one who thought of the bright side of this.

They all got started in the food; Shoto and Katsuki would light the fires- well, Katsuki exploded the makeshift ovens...

"Isis! Aren't you going to help us make the curry?" Tenya asked while holding a potato peeler.

She stopped playing tag with Kota and looked him right in the eyes, "Why would I ever participate in something like that?"

She ran off before Tenya could reply.

.
-•-
.
"We did it!"

The class chopped down on the curry.

"If I got this at a restaurant, I'd send this crap back! But after today, I'll eat every bite." Kirishima said, scarfing down his food.

Kota sat on Isis's shoulders, glaring at the rest of them, that was until his stomach growled. Isis laughed,

"You hungry?"

He nodded and mumbled, "But I don't wanna eat the crap they made..."

Isis chucked, "Me either, so what did ya wanna eat then?"

He thought for a second, "I want McDonald's..."

Isis internally groaned but never the less agreed,

"Let's go see if the teachers want anything, then we can go."

After briefly getting what everyone wanted from McDonald's, Isis was about to teleport away.

"Hey! Umi! Where ya goin?" Kirishima shouted with a mouth full of food.

"McDonalds," Isis calmly replied.

"Can you get me something?!" Denki asked with a smile; soon, the whole Bakusquad and some others were asking for something from McDonald's.

Isis laughed, "No." and teleported away.
.
-•-
.
It was midnight again, and Isis was out training. She felt as though eyes were watching her; it was getting harder and harder to shake off the feeling these days.

Maybe because it was getting harder and harder to stay stable these days too. No matter what she did, Isis just couldn't make a medication that would help her.

And every time she closed her eyes, she would see the same seven silhouettes, but sometimes there would be a new person. All she would be able to see was his eyes; they were a beautiful color, sure, but...

Every time she would wake up with tear stains.

"Isis-sama....?"

Coming from the door, Asmodeus walked closer to her with disheveled hair and droopy eyes. Isis wiped off the blood running down her chin,

"Hello Asmo, what are you doing up?"

He rubbed his eye and gave her a sleepy smile, "Could ask the same thing..."

She raised an eyebrow and huffed in amusement, "Just some extra training is all."

His smile dropped, seeing all blood coming from her mouth. He quickly went up to her and held her face, "What happened? Why are you bleeding?! I- "

He realized how close he was to her and quickly backed off with a bright blush. Isis was confused for a second before she laughed at how cute he was acting.

Kaminari wasn't liking what he was seeing.

Neither was Dabi.

(No Kaminari isn't the traitor in this they were both stalking sepreatly)

.
-•-
.

Another long day of training and making food passed by; it was time for the rest of courage!

Isis was overseeing the forest where the test of courage would be happening to make sure no one got hurt by a over the top prank. Screams and yelps were heard.

Isis got a whiff of smoke and quickly went o eat to the source.

Blue flames started to spread from tree to tree; summoning Dominic, she ordered him to warn the teachers while she tried to put it out. Nodding, he turned into a hellhound and ran as fast as he could.

Smoke gradually started to fill up Isis's lungs as she coughed up blood.

'What the hell...why is it so cold...'

"I have you now Doll~."

Wiping her head around, she got a glimpse of a dark figure before everything went blank.