The Struggle of a Good Aim Ch.13

(there's asmo^^^residenta babey)

⚠️-cursing

Three boys sat in a hospital room just chatting with each other about the Hero Killer incident. Outside their door was quite a few people about to walk in.

Isis crouched down in front of Grand Torino to somewhat match his height. It's been years since they have last seen each other. They caught up a bit in the hallway then Manual and the old man walked into the room while Isis waited outside. She almost didn't want to go in- she felt like a failure.

Isis knew Tenya would pull something like this, but she was arrogant enough to think just some words would stop him. She didn't know if it was for better or worse that Izuku or Shoto was there to save him.

She shook hands with the Hosu Chief of police before he walked in. Isis sucked in a breath before walking in herself. She stood a bit to the side from the literal dog man. The three boys were happy to see her, but Tenya looked to the side, ashamed of what he had done.

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now, he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons.

That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't if they were licensed, of course, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because the strict code of ethics the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury.

Whether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm the villain. That means the three of you and your supervisors should receive harsh punishment for your gross abuse of power."

The Cheif explained.

Shoto started to get riled up from this,

"Now wait a minute. If Iida had not stepped in, Native would've been murdered. And if not for Midoriya, both of them would be dead. No one else knew the hero killer was even in Hosu. Are you saying we should've just stood by and watched people die? Isis- you can't seriously be okay with this, right?"

Isis shared a look with the Chief and took a step forward with her hands behind her back. Her elegant yet cold and stern expression would never let anyone know how many emotions were swirling in her being.

"Shoto, I understand that what the Cheir implied could make you angry; however, you three still broke the law. You three still harmed a human being with three incredibly powerful quirks- and believe me, I tried to get it so that it'll count as self-defense. But can you all of you honestly tell me that it was solely defense?"

She stated while emphasizing some words more towards Tenya than anyone else.

"She's right, it's not alright to break the law as long as it goes you're way." The Cheif added, this only made Shoto angrier.

"But isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

"And that is why you're not a full-fledged hero yet. It seems that U.A and Endeavor haven't been teaching you well enough. Oh well, what a shame." The Cheif stated.