Chapter 31: Safety First

~Nicole's pov~
I giggled and said "well, I hate to ruin the moment but there's someone on my team that-."

Jaden cute me off. "Are they bothering you? Do we have to set them straight?"

I laughed and said "no, they just worry me, but I'm sure it's nothing. It's just.. the name. Brett felt. I feel like I've heard that name before, it sounds very familiar. Yeah, I know felt is Jackson's last name but I wonder if there any relation between them."

Josh noticed I was getting nervous so he stood up and gave me a hug. "Nik relax, one of us can go to practices with you if it makes you feel better."

"Josh, I'm not a baby. I can deal with it." I said kissing his cheek.

"Nicole I dont care how old you are, if you don't feel safe around someone, maybe it's best you aren't around them." Tayler said in his over protective attitude.

God, I hate having such over protective people in my life. But, I also love it. They make me feel safe just knowing they're here.

"Look, I get it tay. But I don't want to be known as the football coach who needs a body guard every practice. If I need to, I could knock someone out in two seconds.. j just haven't done it yet." I said as I looked over to Tayler.

"Mommy I'm hungy!" Maggie said, tugging on my dress.

"Ok baby, come on." I said as I stood up, both the twins following me.

"Ok! What do you two want to eat?" I asked the two little children sitting on the counter behind me.

"Apple sauce!" Finn said.

"Ice cream!" Maggie said.

I giggled and said "maggs, it's not past dinner yet, no ice cream."

I then checked the time, seeing it was 7pm. Maybe I should make them dinner and put them to bed, it's almost their bedtime.

I quickly made some Mac and cheese for the kids and put it into separate bowls. Jaden came in with Andy and fed him some while talking to me.

"Nik I'm being serious, if you want me to come with you to practice tomorrow, I'm free. All the boys are." Jaden said while looking over to me.

"Jay.. I can't make you guys come just so I feel safe. You guys have way better things to do." I said trying to reassure him I'm alright there.

"Sure, I could be working on music, but your more important than that. Now come on, please!" He said with a laugh.

I giggled and said "fine. Practice starts at 3pm, be ready by 2:30."

Jaden nodded and left to tell the others after bringing Andy to bed.

The twins finished up their food and made a huge mess. But even better, they fell asleep in the counter. Great.

"Josh!" I yelled into the living room.

He came into the kitchen and saw the mess. "Who's children are these." He said joking around. I laughed and said "look, I'm gonna carry them up to bed, can you try to clean this up, I can finish whatever you don't."

Josh raised an eyebrow. "Nik, you do so much for us, I can clean up. You just bring them up to bed and get some rest for yourself. I'll meet you up there."

I smiled and gave josh a hug while saying into his chest "I love you."

I could tell he smiled as he said "I love you even more."

I giggled and lifted each twin up and brought them upstairs to their room. I tucked them both in, then left to go to my room.

I walked in and started to get changed into more comfy clothes when the door opened.

I jumped up and got nervous hoping it wasn't one of the boys, but sure enough it was josh.

"Don't freak, it's just me." He said while closing the door behind him. I sighed in relief and felt his hands go on my waist.

They were cold. It sent shivers up my body.

"You alright?" Josh asked as he looked at our reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a bra and sweatpants and him behind me.

"Yeah, your cold though." I said turning to face him.

Josh smiled and lifted me u, putting me up against the wall. Our faces were now at the same level so I leaned in, kissing him.

Josh smiled and kissed me back, making this a whole make out. He started to go down my body, leaving hickeys in a few spots.

I accidentally let out a soft moan and heard a little laugh come from josh.

"Stop laughing and kiss me." I said, pulling him in for another kiss.

Josh smiled and lifted me again, locked the door, and laid me down on the bed.

"If you want this You've gotta be quiet, everyone's home." Josh said looking into my eyes.

I nodded and josh and I did it.

I let out a couple of soft moans, not loud, only josh could hear them.

Once we were done, josh laid down next to me, looking Into my eyes with a smile.

"God I love you." He said smiling.

"Impossible, I love you more." I said kissing his cheek, out of breath.

"Mamas I think you should get some sleep now, you look exhausted."
Josh whispered.

I giggled quietly and said "oh I wonder why."

Josh laughed and wrapped his arms around me, cuddling till we each fell asleep.