Chapter 27: Finally.. Home?

~Nicole's pov~
Waking up at 6am two days in a row is not fun. But, I decided to get up earlier so josh can have an extra few minutes of sleep since he's driving.

Actually, I don't really know why we are in a hotel right now, we're in Texas where everyone else's families are.

I was going to wake josh up but I got a text message from my brothers..

The cool siblings 😎
Tayler: everyone else is gonna stay and see their family since we are here, we aren't gonna leave till later
Nicole: ok so when are we leaving?
Bryce: about 6pm maybe. We have to see what's going on.
Nicole: kk

Great, now we are here for the day. The last place I'd wanna be. Look, I love it here. It's absolutely gorgeous.. but the memories here aren't all happy. They're actually pretty bad.

I went back in bed with josh but quickly got bugged by the twins. Now they're wide awake.. oh joy.

"Mommy I hungy!" Finn said while coming to jump on the bed. I stopped him and whispered "aright, daddy's sleeping so sh.. once he wakes up we can get food."

The twins giggled and played on their ipad as I scrolled through my Instagram feed.

Everyone was posting their pictures from the trip. Charli did a cute one of her Haden and a day going for a slow ride in the Polaris, bryce posted one of him going absolutely crazy, and griff posted a picture of him and Dixie riding the dirt bike.

Ant and Avani weren't really into this type of stuff, I could tell by how much they really rode around in the Polaris. It was one ride, maybe two. Those two are more of what people call "city kids". Although ant did grow up in Texas.

I decided to post a picture from the trip too, even though I already did the one on the dirt bike.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: might've flipped the Polaris but it's all good

@nicolehall: might've flipped the Polaris but it's all good. 😉

@jadenhossler: ^and given us a heart attack
↪️@dixiedamelio: ^and went crazy on the dirt bike
↪️@avani: ^and almost had a heart attack.
↪️@nicolehall: ok I get it.. you can't bring me anywhere 😂

@charlidamelio: THE. CUTEST. FAMILY.
↪️@nicolehall: your little family is cute too 🥺

@brycehall: let's sneak back there and not tell anyone.
↪️@nicolehall: yes.
↪️@taylerholder: this isn't your iMessages bryce..

Once my Instagram post went up, Josh woke up finally. He looked at the time and jumped out of bed.

"We were supposed to leave an hour ago!" He said fixing his hair the best he could without any products.

"Joshy relax. No ones leaving till later.. remember where we are?" I said taking his hand.

Josh noticed we were in our home town and his expression changed to a sadder one. Neither of us have anyone to visit. Actually, I do. I want to go see Marc and Heidi, charli and dixies parents.