Chapter 19: Arguements

~Nicole's pov~
The next morning, I woke up laying ontop of josh, his arms wrapped around my tightly.

*knock knock*

"Nik! Josh! We are back!" Tayler said while playing with the door handle trying to open it.

"Don't open the door! We will be out in a sec!" I yelled while quickly breaking out of joshs grip and making sure the door was locked.

"What the..?" Josh asked as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. He smiled as he looked at me up and down.

"Josh.. they're back and we look like a mess.." I said while pulling him out of bed.

Josh slowly gave me a kiss, the. Looked at my neck. His eyes went wide real fast.

"You've got some nice hickeys all over your neck." He said while a smile.

My eyes went wide as I ran to the mirror and looked at the dark purple marks around my neck.

"Josh! Seriously?!" I said trying not to be loud.

"It's ok, your still adorable." He said kissing me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and quickly threw on some clothes. I took joshs hoodie and some shorts, leaving my hair down to block the hickeys.

We both went down to the living room and got attacked with hugs from the twins.

"Mommy! Daddy!" The twins each said as josh lifted them up. I giggled and took Maggie as she reached over to me for a hug.

I sat down on the couch with her on my lap as I talked to everyone else.

"So how was the beach club?"  Josh asked while looking around to everyone.

Jaden giggled and said "good but how was your guys' night? Seems like you had fun." He said while looking around at the beer cans laying around the kitchen.

My eyes went wide as I hid my face behind maggie. That wasn't a good idea.

"Mommy what happen to you neck?" Maggie said while pointing at the hickeys.

Josh his his face laughing while the boys did the same. Charli giggled too and waited to see what I would tell Maggie.

"I-I uh.. me and daddy were playing and I.. fell. Yeah." I said completely making it up.

"Okie! Is mommy ok?" Maggie asked while giving me a hug. I giggled and nodded my head yes.

I noticed tayler did not look satisfied with what actually happened. Look I get it, I'm his little sister. But I don't act like that with him when he went through that phase with new hookups all the time.

"Tayler, come with me a sec.." I said while walking to the kitchen. He stood up and followed me.

"Tayler what's your problem." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

"What's wrong?! You know exactly what's wrong. We leave for a night and you two do.. that!" He said while pointing at my neck.

"Tayler. In 20 years old now. I can make my own decision and can handle them. I don't need my brother telling me what I can and can't do anymore!" I said getting frustrated.

"Nicole you don't get it. I don't want my sister sleeping around with people!" He said. I looked at him dead in the eye and slapped him in the face.

"You fucking bastard. You know damn well I don't do that. Don't even speak to me." I said while grabbing my car keys and leaving.

Tayler tried to follow me out while saying "Nik wait!" I flipped him off and drove away in my car going who knows where.

Yeah, I'm definitely over reacting just a little bit. I also know tayler didn't mean what he said.

I eventually ended up at the lake so I got out of my car and sat on the edge of the dock, my feet hanging off the edge.

I admired the view from the dock. The trees perfectly surrounding the area, flowers scattered around the grass, and.. bryce?

"Nik there you are!" He said while
Coming towards me.

"Yeah?" I said looking forward, away from him.

"What's wrong? Taylers acting weird and you left." He asked while sitting next to me.

I placed my head on his shoulder and said "we got into an argument and now hes mad at me."

"Well, what was it about?" He asked.

"He said I always go sleeping around with people. First off, no. Second, I would never do that. Besides, I've been feeling like shit lately." I said while looking down.

"Well he's just mad. Not at you, but his secret girlfriend he was gonna tell us about told him it wasn't gonna work so he's upset. Whatever he says for the next few days, ignore it." Bryce said while rubbing my back.

Secret girlfriend? Why would tayler hide this from us?! Or even me!

"That son of a bitch." I said while standing up.

"Where are you going.." bryce asked while following me.

"To tayler. He has some explaining to do."