Chapter 18: Free House

•a month later•

~Nicole's pov~
Today it was just josh and I at the house. Yeah, I know I should hangout with the twins more than I already do.. but Charli insisted on giving josh and I a day off.

I mean, those kids are the most pure human beings.. but they're wild. Like the other day, I went to go check on them while they played in their room. The beds were in the middle of the room and toys were everywhere.

They get their strength from their mama for sure. Josh would disagree, but he knows it's true.

As I woke up, I turned my head to josh and smiled at him. His arms tightly around my waist and his head against mine.

"Hm.." Josh said in his croaky morning voice as he woke up.

"Good morning joshy." I said with a smile. He smiled back and planted a kiss on my lips.

"So, we're home alone for the WHOLE day. When will everyone be back?" Josh asked with a smirk.

I knew what he was thinking.

"They will be back tomorrow morning. They brought all the kids to some beach club and got a beach house for the night." I said while sliding out of bed.

Josh got up too and lifted me over his shoulder, running to the kitchen. The house was filled with our laughs and giggles.

He put me down onto the counter and started to cook breakfast. He was making some bacon and pancakes.. my favorite.

"Joshy what should we do today?" I asked with a smile.

"You know exactly what I'm gonna say Nik. Don't try to play dumb." He said with a smirk.

I giggled and watched him cook. We both sat in a comfortable silence. He was focused on cooking, I was focused on him.

Look I love having the kids around, but I miss going to parties and doing stuff that I couldn't when they're around, like drinking. I'm afraid they'll pick up on it and try to do it too.

I mean, they're only two right now but seeing me do it will make them think they can too.

After breakfast was over, Josh and I went to the store to pick up a few things we needed for the house.

"Ok as the driver, I need you to be the radio and sing." Josh said with a smile. I giggled and turned the radio on and sang along to some of the songs I knew.

Next thing I knew, jadens song angels and demons started to play. I screamed in excitement and turned it up all the way and sang.

"And all these angels and demons
Keep shouting and screaming
I'm falling from Eden
So fuck me like a rockstar
Dancing on a cop car
Nothing in the world can stop me now
Fucked up like a rockstar
Ridin' in a cop car
No one in the world can help me now"

Josh took a Snapchat of me and sent it to Jaden. How did I know? Because Jaden texted me literally once the song ended and said he had no clue it was on the radio stations already.

Once we got to the store, we picked out what we needed.. then I dragged josh to the alcohol isle. I'm not 21 yet.. but josh is so he can buy it.

"Nik.. really." He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes really. Come on, live a little." I said while putting some in the cart. Josh smirked and we went to the checkout.

We got out of the store are loaded the car and got in. Josh looked at me before driving away with a smile.

"Why did I just buy you all of that missy." He asked with a smile.

"You'll see. We are gonna have a party. But just us, so no one gets cheated on or beaten up like usual." I said with a smirk.

Josh laughed and drove off back to the house.

Once we got home, I helped josh carry stuff inside then went to my brothers house to feed Baxter since they went with the others.

I opened the door and Baxter cane running over happy as can be.

"Hi Baxter baby! You being a good boy?" I said in a baby voice.

I went into the kitchen got took out the dog food, Filled the bowl, then Gave him more water. Once I was finished, I went back home to josh.

I walked in and hopped onto the counter talking to josh.

"So what's our plan?" Josh asked.

"Get super drunk, do some stupid shit, probably regret it in the morning, and have fun." I said smiling.

"I like this nicole. She's fun. Mama Nicole is so serious sometimes." Josh said while giving me a kiss.

I giggled and checked them time. It was about 2:36pm. But hey, you know what they say.. it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

I grabbed a beer cane and opened it and josh looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nik it's early." He said trying to take the can.

I giggled and said "no. It's never too early. Unless it's like 8am."

Josh laughed and grabbed another can and we both sat in the kitchen drinking. This isn't usually like us, well me, but it's fun.

After we finished all of the beer cans, we were totally bombed. I definitely wasn't walking straight and neither was josh.

We somehow managed to get to our room and locked the door. We were making out for a while then things got heated, and we did it. I honestly don't think I'll remember this in the morning and neither will he.