Chapter 3: im ok

~Nicole's pov~

The word went around that I was finally awake. During the time that I wasn't.. it felt like time just skipped from when I first blacked out, to now. Like when you sleep at night, the time flies by.

"Nik.." Tayler said as he came into the room. Tears were rolling down his face as he came over to hug me.

"Thank god your ok.. you had everyone worried." he whispered into my ear.

I smiled and said "everyone else is ok right?"

"Nicole lousie hall.. if it wasn't for you waking up and doing exactly what you did, no one would be ok. Everyone is ok, just josh has a very small burn or two." Tayler said with a small laugh.

I smiled as he pulled away. I started to think if whether or not I should make a post on Instagram to update whatever anyone had told the fans last.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: if you've seen joshs recent post, you know what happened

@nicolehall: if you've seen joshs recent post, you know what happened. But if you didn't, here's what happened. A week and a half ago, our sway family was involved in a house fire. We all got lucky enough that the kids weren't hurt, or anyone else besides myself. Thank you all so much for the prayers and hopefully we can get back to our usual tiktok dances soon❤️

@joshrichards: my warrior 💪🏻🥺❤️
↪️@nicolehall: my bby❤️

@jadenhossler: I'm gonna kill the kid.
↪️@taylerholder: me too
↪️@brycehall: me three
↪️@anthonyreeves: me four
↪️@nicolehall: you know it's serious when Anthony is mad 🙈

@addisonrae: hope your all ok! Miss you!
↪️@brycehall: Miss you too!
↪️@addisonrae: I was talking to Nicole silly
↪️@brycehall: I know but I miss you

@jacksonfelt: you'll see me soon ❤️
↪️@jadenhossler: go near her and watch what happens asshole.
↪️@taylerholder: yeah ✨in jail✨

I read the comments and stared at Jackson's. Everyone was looking at me funny trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Nik what's wrong?" Josh asked me nervously.

"J-Jackson's comment.." I said while looking to him.

Jaden and Tayler responded to the comment and told me I would be ok. Once I get out of here, I have no where to go, nothing to wear, and the kids have nothing either. We are starting from scratch again.

"Where are we supposed to stay now?! We have no money, food, clothes, anything!" I said while stressing myself out, which isn't good.

"Nicole relax, your all staying by us until you guys find a new place." Tayler said. I nodded and just left it at that. I didn't want to keep this stress right now, mostly because I'm getting a headache from it.

-week later-

After another week in the hospital, I was finally able to leave. It's going to be weird going home to my brothers house now.

Right now, it's only me and josh. He had let everyone else go home with the kids the other day so we could have alone time.

Josh and I walked out of the hospital together holding hands. He didn't want me to wander off and somehow bump into Jackson, which I get.

When we got to the car, I sat In The passengers seat as josh went to the drivers seat. He started the car, turning on the radio.

"I really did miss you Nik." He said while looking over to me.

I smiled and said "I would say I missed you too, but the time flew by so I didn't know I was asleep. But during that short time, I missed you too."

Josh laughed and started to drive off.

"So what's the situation now.. sleep wise." I asked josh.

"Well, me you and the twins have the basement since it's small and like a mini apartment type of thing. The twins have a pull out couch and we have a Bed. Char Andy and Jaden have the guest room upstairs, Anthony, griff and Dixie are staying with Avani at her apartment because we didn't want them stuck on the couches for that long." Josh said answering my question.

I nodded then heard a song I knew come on the radio. I smiled and turned up the volume, then started singing. The song was Superbass by Nikki Minaj.

"This one is for the boys with the booming system
Top down, AC with the cooler system
When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up
Got stacks on deck like he savin' up
And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build
He cold, he dope, he might sell Coke
He always in the air, but he never fly coach
He a motherfuckin' trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship
When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe
I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy
I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly
I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie
You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh
Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the eff I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up,
Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up"

Josh lugged when I finished and said "I cant believe your already almost back to normal."

I giggled and continued to sing. When we got to the house, all I could see when I looked home were flashbacks. I kept my focus on our now burnt down house as I stepped out of the car.

Josh stood next to me and hugged me as we both just looked at the house. The burnt walls, shattered windows, melted furniture and cars. I could see my Jeep sitting there. The sides were basically gone, the tire on the back was melted.

We all worked so hard for that house and to have to go through this absolutely sucks. Luckily, we had insurance in everything so our cars are getting replaced, along with our belongings. However, the house is our main problem.

When we went inside, everyone was sitting on the couches talking. I sat with josh in an open spot and joined the club conversation.

"What are we gonna do about the house.. insurance said we could wait for them to build a new one, or we move." Griff said.

"I like where our house is.. but if we move it's gonna be super annoying getting whatever is left over there." Charli said.

I agree which char. I love where the house is.. my brothers are right across the street, the neighborhood is super safe for the kids, and there's a school nearby for the future.

"I say we let them rebuild it. It will be cheaper and we could have it however we want." I said with a smile.

"Me too." Charli and Jaden said.

"Ok so is this our final vote? We are gonna rebuild?" Josh asked.

Everyone nodded. We all confused to talk and came to the conclusion that with the rebuild, the house is gonna be bigger whether it's adding another floor or just expanding back. I can't wait to see how this all turns out. Hopefully it's good.