Chapter 15: Early Chats

~Nicole's pov~
It's around 6am right now. I don't even know why I'm awake.. usually I'm asleep till like 10am.

I was getting up from the couch, placing Maggie where I was sleeping and going to the kitchen for some coffee.

I know Jaden will probably be awake soon, but it's ok. I never got to ask what fully happened anyways.. like with Jackson, my dad, and joshs dad.

I sat on the counter drinking my coffee and heard little footsteps coming. I looked down and saw Maggie standing by my feet.

"Mommy I have to go potty." She said while tugging at my leg.

"Ok baby girl, let's go." I said as I hopped down off the counter and set down my coffee.

I quickly brought her to the bathroom and helped her pee quick, then brought her back to the couch.

I put the blanket over her as she quickly fell back asleep, her head on joshs arm.

I went back into the kitchen and finished drinking my coffee and put my mug in the sink and noticed Jaden walked in.

"Your up early?" He said with a little giggle.

"Couldn't sleep.." I said while hopping back onto the counter. Jaden stood across from me on the other counter.

"Your not hurt or anything right? From yesterday?" He asked me.

"I'm ok. Just annoying to walk. Oh I forgot to ask, but what happened when you guys came?" I asked while looking up.

Jaden shrugged and said "well, we walked in and your brothers nearly killed your dad, Charli ran and got Finn-."

I stopped him. "Charli went with you?!" I said trying not to be loud.

He nodded. "She wouldn't let us leave her home. Anyways, while your brothers beat up your dad, josh and I ran up to where we thought you'd be. I almost killed Jackson while josh almost killed his dad after he saw what he was doing to you. Josh got you out of there and the cops came to arrest them again. Apparently joshs dad bailed them each out of jail so now they're all In Jails with very very high security. Hopefully no one gets them out."

I just nodded. It's scary knowing there's three people who would do anything to ruin your life. It fucking sucks.

I started to cry over how scary everything was. Jaden and I hopped off the counters and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back, crying into his shirt.

"Nik sh.. it's ok." He said mid hug.

I nodded while pulling away. "What the hell am I supposed to tell everyone about Finn?!" I said as it popped into my head.

"Well.. i don't know. Good luck with that one." Jaden said with a slight giggle. I playfully rolled my eyes and went back to the couch.

I lifted Maggie onto my lap again and went on my phone, deleting the post.

There was a message notification from last night. A picture Charli sent  of me josh and the twins, so I saved it and posted a different picture on Instagram since I looked horrible in the one char sent me.

@nicolehall:

@nicolehall: so, I know my last post was about Finns passing

@nicolehall: so, I know my last post was about Finns passing.. but it turns out something else happened that is very hard to talk about but ended in three people getting arrested. I'm happy to say my finny boy is home safe with everyone right now. To the people who caused this.. f you. Finn, mommy and daddy are so happy your home safe and sound with us and everyone else.

*comments limited to certain users*

@jadenhossler: my favorite twins reunite!
↪️@nicolehall: thanks for helping us jay 🥰
↪️@jadenhossler: ofc anything for my bestfriend

After I did my post, everyone else was starting to wake up. As josh woke up, he looked down to my face and smiled.

"Someone's smiley." I said with a little giggle.

"Only because my family all together again." He said as he pecked my lips.

I smiled and saw the twins waking up too. When Finn was awake, he looked at me and smiled, the. Asked me a question.

"Mommy? What does shit mean?" He asked.

My eyes went wide as I looked at josh, the. The others.

"Finn, where did you hear that?" I asked. Charli bursted our laughing and Finn said "daddy said it in the car yesterday. Aunt chacha said it was a bad word."

I nodded my head and said "yes it is, don't say it ok!" He giggled and nodded his head.

Eventually we all got off the couch and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I tried to cook but no one would let me. They said I should just relax for a bit. I've been relaxing all morning.

Charli and Dixie made some pancakes for everyone and I went with josh Downstairs to talk.

"So, it's still early but do you have plans for the wedding?" Josh asked as we sat on the bed.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "not really, i want us both to enjoy it, not like it's just me having a good time."

"I know, but I don't mind where we do it or anything. The venue is up to you." Josh said with a smile.

We both talked about the wedding and wrote down a list of things we each want. After that, we just sat in the bed waiting to be called up for some food.

"Did my dad really do that to you..?" Josh asked while looking over to me.

I nodded "yeah.. I tried to stop him but he knocked me out. I just wanted Finn to be ok."

Josh gave me a kiss and said "I'm so sorry, about all of this. It's been so long since anything like this has happened.. I figured it was over but I guess not.."

I just nodded and heard our door open.

"Food!" Dixie shouted down the stairs.

We both stood up and went upstairs. Everyone was standing around the counter so I stood there too. As we ate we talked about the rebuild. It looks like they started considering the fact that there's already a huge house structure built there.

"So she is it going to be done?" I asked as I took another bite of my food.

"Two or three more weeks. They have a huge crew working there so it goes faster and you all can leave my house." Tayler said with laugh.

I hit his arm and said "oh shut up. You love having us here so you know what's going on."

Him and bryce nodded agreeing with me.

For the rest of the day, we all just kinda hung out, nothing too crazy. The three kids were playing in the living room while we all sat on the couch watching.

I love their little giggles, it makes me happy. God I do t know what I would do without the twins and josh. I'd probably be dead, either by doing it myself or my dad and Jackson. Thankfully, I'm not.