Chapter 17: Hollywood Fix

After about another month of everyone being in the house, we were back to normal. The twins seem to love their new room, even though they share.

The comments on my posts are getting even worse too. Look, I get what they're thinking about the Finn thing but if they really knew what happened.. they'd stop.

Last week Charli and I had a photo shoot for some magazine. I posted the a picture from our photo shoot on Instagram and the comments were horrible.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: since day 1❤️

@charlidamelio: we look HOT.
↪️@nicolehall: you*
↪️@hate: I agree you fat whore.

@joshrichards: i love Nicole hall
↪️@nicolehall: I love Joshua Richards.
↪️@joshrichards: yoh did not just say Joshua.. I see how it is Louise.
↪️@hate: why would you love that liar.

@jadenhossler: my two favorite people.
↪️@charlidamelio: awe 🥰
↪️@nicolehall: me waiting for ants comment about favorites.
↪️@anthonyreeves: jaden. How am I not your favorite. Nicole I'm gonna have to ask you to leave so I can be jadens favorite again.
↪️@hate: for real can she just leave forever?

@hate: you should try skydiving but ✨forget the parachute✨
↪️@hate: she should try tie dyeing ✨but take away the tie✨
↪️@nicolehall: ill try my best.
↪️@brycehall: Nicole you better not.
↪️@nicolehall: well. What's the point anymore.
↪️@joshrichards: what about me and the twins.. 🥺

@hate: imagine liking this girl? Who in their right minds would.
↪️@joshrichards: your right. No one likes her, they all LOVE her.

After all of those Instagram comments.. I was so close to hitting my breaking point. One more thing I see said about me, I'm gonna start getting stupid.

Over these last few years I've tried, I've tried to become a better person. No more of this suicidal crap. But now, it feels like senior year of highschool.

If we were in Texas, I'd go to my spot in the woods on the hill. I'd simply sit on the treehouse deck and wait. Wait till I had the courage to do it.

I was home alone right now. The boys went out together for the day, and the girls took the kids to a water park. I would've gone.. but I "didn't feel well". I just didn't want to be seen in public after all of this hate.

By now, it's one o'clock in the afternoon. I was bored out of my mind and had free time to do whatever. And the big idea popped into my head.

I got out of bed and changed into some leggings and a sports bra, then some sneakers. You probably know where I'm going with this.

I ran out to my car, yes all of our cars got replaced by the city. I got in and drove off to the nearest football field, which just so happened to be some highschool.