Chapter 10: Emergency

~Nicole's pov~

Yes, I forgave josh for the cheating thing. I know it's hard to control yourself when your drunk.. but I'm still confused about it too. Like all of the boys were there, They could've stopped this from happening.

When it was morning time, I woke up cuddled into Josh and smiled. He looked down to me smiling and said "good morning gorgeous."

I smiled a little more and said good morning to him, then got out of bed. Look, I may have forgiven him.. but I'm still mad about the whole thing.

"Hey what's wrong?" Josh asked while sitting up.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "well.. I'm still upset and mad about the whole heather thing.. that's all."

Josh was going to respond but my phone rang. It was a facetime call from Tayler so obviously I answered.

N: hey tay- Maggie? What are you doing up silly!

M: hi mommy!

N: hey maggs! Where's uncle Tayler?

M: sleepy! Uncle bwyce is sleepy too.

Hm.. that's odd usually Taylers awake by now.

N: where are they?

F: uncle bwyce is in his woom and uncle tawer is on the floor upstairs.

N: w-what? Maggs who's in the house right now?

M: uncle taywer, uncle bwyce, Andy, and gwandpa!

I looked over at josh nervously then mouthed "we have to go.."

N: who's grandpa?

F: he said he know mommy Vewy well!

M: yeah! He's mommy's daddy!

When I heard that my heart stopped. I muted myself on FaceTime and said to josh "WE NEED TO GO! MY DAD IS AT THE HOUSE!"

Josh quickly got out of bed and stuffed his suitcase with clothes. I handed him the phone, then ran to the others rooms to tell them.

I knocked on Jaden and charlis door like a mad man until it opened.

The door slowly opened to reveal a sleepy Jaden.

"W-what.." he asked while rubbing his eyes. He noticed me freaking out and said "whoa there, what happened?"

"T-the kids .. my brothers.. m-my dad.." I couldn't get a full sentence out, I was breathing too much.

"WHAT?!" He said getting angry and scared. He ran back into the room shaking Charli awake while I ran to the other rooms.

Eventually everyone was up so we al ran out to the airport and caught the first flight home. So far on FaceTime, nothing has happened.

Fuck! I knew something was wrong when Maggie said tayler was still asleep! Bryce sleeps till like 1:00 in the sfternoon but still.

On the plane, I was freaking out and shaking too much to stay in my seat, so josh held me on his lap.

"Princess they're gonna be ok. I promise." Josh said to me every few seconds. I knew something would go wrong if we left! Ugh how could I be so stupid!

-at home-

When we got home, we all ran out of the car to the house trying to get in, but the door was being blocked from the inside.

Before we could get it open, we heard a gunshot and screaming. Jaden didn't think twice before smashing through the window and climbing in. We all followed him in and ran to where the screams were coming from.

Charli went upstairs to get Andy, Dixie tried to help tayler, and Anthony and Avani went to get bryce up.

The rest of us ran downstairs and what I saw completely wrecked me. My dad standing there about to pull the trigger on Maggie and Finn laying there.. a hole through his chest and blood everywhere.

Josh saw it too and got angry. Him and Jaden ran at my dad, Jaden knocking the gun away and josh attacking. I was frozen in fear watching this happen, then remembered Finn.

I ran to him and Maggie, luckily Maggie was ok. Griff lifted up Finn and carried him to the car while I got Maggie. As we ran out, Charli Dixie Avani and Anthony watched us and froze when they saw Finn.

Me and griff drove straight to the hospital while the others dealt with everything else. I held Finn in my arms, holding where he was bleeding trying to stop it.

"Mommy.. is finny ok?" Maggie asked from the back seats.

"I-I don't know maggs.. we just have to wait and see.." I said trying to stay strong for her.

Griff pulled up by the emergency room and the doctors quickly took Finn. I stood there, watching them run in, Maggie holding my leg tightly crying.

Griff got out of the car and gave me a hug. We stood there in a hug until we saw an ambulance pull up. We each looked over to see who it was and it broke me even more. Tayler was on a stretcher while doctors and bryce jumped out.

Bryce ran over to me and lifted me up hugging me, us each in tears.

"They will be ok Nik alright." He said while putting me back down. I just nodded and bryce lifted up Maggie and we left to go to the waiting room.

I sat there shaking and crying my eyes out. I gave my phone and headphones to Maggie so she could focus on her games and not listen to me crying. The poor kid has no idea what's going on.

Suddenly, the others all ran into the waiting room. I stood up and hugged josh really tightly, him doing the same.

"Anything on any of them..?" He asked.

I shook my head no. I can't believe my dad would do this. Two little kids, two years old. What has happened to the happy dad I used to know and love.

I sat on in the chair next to josh waiting, Maggie on his lap. She was curled in a ball, her arms around his neck and joshes holding her up.

"Finn Richards and Tayler holder?" A doctor said while coming through the double doors.