Chapter 20: Girlfriend

~Nicole's pov~
I ran into my brothers house angrily and yelled for Tayler.

"TAYLER MOTHER FUCKING HOLDER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I said walking into the living room.

"What." He said coming down the stairs towards where Bryce and I sat.

"You know exactly what. Secret girlfriend?! We don't keep secrets Tayler, you know that!" I said crossing my arms.

"What about you and josh last night? Should we talk about that?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Oh he did not try to go there. Look, I like how we are trying to talk it out.. but we both know it's not ending well if we continue screaming.

"Stop it tayler. That's not something you go around telling everyone, especially brothers. Now this isn't about me, I just want to talk." I said slowly calming myself down.

Tayler started talking and explaining everything. "Well, I was seeing this girl named kellianne and we got really close. I was trying to ask her out, but she told me she's not ready for that yet. Alright?! There."

I stood up, giving Tayler a hug. I know heartbreak is tough. It's like losing someone forever that meant the world to you. Whether it's forever or not, that's what it feels like.

"Why aren't you trying to beat the shut out of me right now nicole..?" Tayler asked tightening the hug.

I giggled and said "well, do you want me to beat you up or forgive you? Your choice tay."

Tayler didn't respond. He just held me in a hug then finally said "I'm sorry for freaking out before. Your not a little kid anymore so you can make your own decisions."

I smiled and said "apology accepted. Now, I'm gonna go home and imagine none of this happened, you do the same?"

Tayler nodded and I walked out the front door, going back to the house. I'm happy this didn't go as bad as I thought. I for sure thought I'd be beating him up or atleast thrown a punch.

"What happened with your brothers?" Josh asked from the movie room where everyone else was.

"Girl drama. Tayler kept a secret from me and I got mad. Nothing big." I said cuddling up next to him on the big chair.

Josh slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close to him. I slowly drifted to sleep listening to the sounds of the movie they had on.

A/n:
Sorry for the super short chapter! I have an ear infection so my whole right side of my face hurts. I'm once again sorry for not much effort, I will try to post more but I am getting very busy again with school.
Ok bye 🥰

Growing Up ||josh richards||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें