~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2~

chapter 2
———

Nathan's POV
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! CLICK

Don't be by the door! Don't be by the door! Don't be by that fucking d—

"NATHAN!" Mom yelled from outside my door.

"God dammit" I groaned, throwing the covers off of me.

"I heard that!" Mom yelled.

When I was finished, I quickly put on the exact same style of clothes as I have been since I started school.

Three days had already passed since Mr. Lockhart gave us the news. Other than that, we never really learned anything. Same goes for the other classes.

Once again, I drove us and Nora to school and now we're arriving to school three minutes before first period starts.

"Gentlemen, mind explaining why you're late? Again!?" The Vice asked in that high pitched voice again.

Lucas winced. "Could you not yell when we're in front of you?"

"How is that my problem?" She asked.

"No like seriously, shut up" Lucas rubbed his temples. "Your voice is making my headache worse."

"DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP!" She yelled. "I AM YOUR SUPERIOR SO YOU SHOW ME RESPECT!!"

"I'LL RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU RESPECT MY PAIN, YOU FUCKING—" Lucas winced. "You know what, I'm done talking to you."

Lucas speed walked passed her. Zane just stuck his tongue out at the Vice before following behind him. I shrugged before catching up with them.

"DON'T WALK AWAY WHEN AN ADULT IS TALKING TO YOU!" She yelled as her heel clicking got closer to us. "I'M TALKING TO YOU THREE!!"

Okay, her voice is starting to give me a headache.

"Ten second head start!" Zane yelled. "Last one there has to lick my boots!"

The boys and I started sprinting away from her.

"HEY, DON'T RUN AWAY YOU COWARDS!!" The Vice yelled.

We ran until the sound of her voice and heel clicking couldn't be heard anymore. By the time we stopped, we already made to first period.

"Well...it looks like...the Vice is the one...licking my boots today" Zane breathed out as he laughed.

"You're so childish" Lucas breathed out.

DIIING!!

The hall started filling up with students quickly while the boys and I were still catching our breaths.

"Over here!" Jane came up to us. "Woah, what happened to you guys?"

"The Vice is what happened." Zane chuckled. "Turns out, she's the one sucking ass since she didn't chase after us."

Jane shook her head, smiling. "Was that really necessary?"

"Actually, it helped all of us get away from her yelling" Zane said. "Speaking of which, Jane, Lucas needs an aspirin."

"Oh, sure." Jane went into her fanny pack and took out an orange capsule filled with white pills.

That's when Mr. Lockhart came out of homeroom.

"Good morning class, I hope you had a restful day yesterday" He greeted. "Just to remind you all, if you already forgot, today is the day I set you together for your—"