~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6~

chapter 6
———

Sofia's POV
I had gotten up a little over an hour ago so I could do my daily routine before anyone else could. I normally have that habit in the mornings but I was surprised to see that Miss Lillian was already in the bathroom when everyone was still asleep.

It's now nine in the morning and I had to pick out my clothes for the day.

After a while of overthinking, I decided to put on a short black off-the-shoulder shirt and long denim jeans. I paired it with black combat boots and went to the kitchen. I didn't bother to put on makeup today because that takes time.

Going into the kitchen, I find Miss Lillian and Arya both putting pancakes, eggs, and bacon on a plate. There was also a large kettle, with a white dispenser at the bottom of it, on the counter.

I think the kettle had tea in it, since a whiff of black tea caught my nose.

"Oh, good morning Sofia. You can take as many pancakes as you want" Miss Lillian told me, not taking her eyes off the stove.

"Don't forget to pour some tea before you eat" Arya reminded. "And also, good morning."

"Good morning to you both as well" I greeted, getting my share of the breakfast as well as some tea.

I grab my breakfast and sit down at the table. As I began eating, I heard foot steps coming from the stairs so I looked up and saw Sin and Jane walking down the steps.

Sin was wearing black jeans, a black hoodie, and a white sneakers. His dark drown hair had been flopped down onto his head by his hoodie while a silver dog tag necklace hung around his neck.

Jane was wearing a white long sleeve crop top, with small black stripes going along the sides of it, a skirt that matches, and black long boot heels. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail as a brown purse hung on her shoulder.

"Morning everyone" Jane greeted, sitting down at the table with her breakfast. "Sofia, is everyone else up yet?"

"I think they're starting to get up now" I answered. "But I was one of the first ones who got up early so I don't exactly know."

"Well, it is Saturday so I don't blame them for wanting to sleep in" Jane shrugged.

"You guys going somewhere?" Sin asked.

"The girls and I are going to the mall today" Jane told him. "We're gonna shop until we drop."

"Ha, you can do that" Sofia laughed. "I, on the other hand, will only be getting clothes and stuff that won't weigh the size of a packed laundry bag."

"See?" Sin said.

"Well, just know that the girls and I are leaving so the rest of you guys can just stay home if you want" Jane shrugged.

"You're not the only one with plans, you know" Sin rolled his eyes.

"Oh, you're going somewhere too?" I asked.

"Yeah" Sin answered. "So Jane, take my car for today."

"Wait, then how're you gonna get to your destination?" Sofia asked.

"I have a motorcycle" Sin answered.

"Wait, really!!?" I asked him. "What type?"

"You're that interested in a motorcycle?" Lucas asked, coming out of nowhere with a plate of pancakes.

"Of course I am" I answered. "Motorcycles are life, now hurry up and tell me the type."

Sin huffed a smirk. "It's a Yamaha YZF."