~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3~

chapter 3
———

Nathan's POV
"Ugh, I'm tired" Zane groaned.

"You're lucky I even stayed to wake you up this morning." Jane scolded. "Why were you even up playing games last night?"

"I wasn't~" Zane groaned. "I told you, my console was being weird again. I might have to get a new one soon."

Jane sighed. "I'm still don't know how to get those three on good terms."

"Jane, you just need to let it go for now" I said. "Since Friday, the only thing we learned was that Isaac is stubborn, Emma is the same, and Sofia's somewhat mature than both of them."

I pull up to the school and park my car.

"SIN!!!!"

I felt a vein poke around my forehead as they all screamed. Zane somehow noticed because he then stood in front of me.

"Ladies ladies, we know Sin has the looks but wouldn't you rather take me instead?" Zane joked.

"No, we want SIN! NOW!!"

"Sound like a bunch of toddlers" Lucas grumbled.

"Okay ladies, we seriously have to go to class now so can you move?" Zane asked.

"Move, Zane. Sin is who we came for and we're NOT moving until we get him."

"Well, you can all go fuck yourselves then" Zane mumbled. "Last one there has to skinny dip in ice!"

We all started dashing passed the crowd of girls.

"SIN, WE LOVE YOU!!"

The girls screamed as their footsteps quickly became heavy.

We ran and ran until we finally made it to first period. Lucas quickly opened the door and we all went inside.

The moment Lucas closed it, the sound of screams and footsteps was heard. The sound passed by our door and within a few seconds, they were gone.

Zane let out a heavy breath, we all followed his lead.

"Um...do I have to ask?" Mr. Lockhart asked.

"For your own safety, no" Jane said.

"Um, alrighty" Mr. Lockhart nodded. "Please take your seats so we can start."

We walked over to our seats and it seemed like everyone was here and acting the same since yesterday.

"Okay. We'll be starting off class with what you know about R.A.C.E..."

"Why were you guys running?" Sofia asked. "To be honest, class isn't that important."

Emma huffed. "I'm not wasting my breath on you either."

"Good, silence from you means peace of mind for me" Isaac spoke.

Emma glared at him before going back to her book.

"Anyways, back to my question before I was rudely interrupted" Sofia said.

"Fan girls" Zane answered.

"Ah, that makes more sense" Sofia said.

"Fan girls?" Emma asked, suddenly looking away from her book.

"Yeah, Jane and the boys are 'popular'," Sofia rolled her eyes at the word popular, "so their status in this school would obviously attract fan girls and boys. But mostly girls."