~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47~

chapter 47
———

Xena's POV
"XENA, MAKE US SOME LUNCH!!" My aunt yelled from outside my door.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"GET OUT HERE, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

I rolled my eyes, climbing down the rope after closing my window. I put my rope in the bush and quickly ran from my house.

After about a moment of running down the right sidewalk, I saw a blue car pull up next to me. The window was rolled down and I saw Sofia and Emma in the front seats.

"Hey Xena, where're you going?" Sofia asked.

"To Sin's" I answered.

"Oh, I could drop you off if you want" Sofia offered. "I already need to drop Emma off anyways."

"Sure, thanks." I opened the backseat door and hopped in as she drove off.

"So, what're going over to Sin's for?" Sofia asked.

"I promised Zane that I'd come over and play a few games with him" I answered.

Sofia then turned to me, giving me squint eyes as she smiled slyly.

"Sofia" I warned.

"I didn't say anything." Sofia turned back around, chuckling lowly.

"Okay, you two have been acting weirdly since yesterday" Emma barged into the conversation. "What's the issue?"

"It's nothing, really" I laughed awkwardly.

"It's obviously something" Emma rolled her eyes. "Just spit it out already."

"That's nothing you should be worrying about, Emma" I said. "Just, forget about it, okay?"

"Ugh, fine." Emma turned back around. "Let's just get there already. Not like I don't have more work to do, either."

———

DIIING!

The three of us waited outside of Sin's house until the door finally opened.

"Glad you could make it, Xena" Zane smiled.

"Y-Yeah." I felt my cheeks burn, making me hide my face in my hoodie as I subconsciously played with the ends of my sleeves.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys later" Sofia said.

"Bye, Sofia!" Jane waved her off as Emma and I stepped into the door.

I started taking off my sneakers as Emma took off her ankled boots.

"Alright Lucas, up the stairs already" Emma said.

Lucas rolled his eyes as they started walking up the stairs, Zane and I following behind.

"You ready to have another headache, shortie?" Lucas grumbled.

Emma rolled her eyes. "You're already giving me one."

"Great" Lucas said, chuckling slightly.

Once we made it up the stairs, Lucas and Emma went into what I remember to be Lucas' room.

Zane opened his door and stepped aside as I walked through.

I noticed how, despite the sun still being up, the small room was kind of dark.

The walls were painted in white while the floor was brown plywood. By the door, a white closet stood upright. On the top left side from the closet, a queen bed that had a black blanket on it with grey pillows sat. Next to the bed, a small, flat screen tv sat on a long brown stand that had two levels under it was placed. A pile of shirts had also sat on the left side of his bed while a basketball hoop with a triangle design on it was placed next to the doorway.