⌜ chapter 14 ⌟

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Jack and Sammy asked at the same time.

"You know how I came here for the summer?" I asked slowly, still looking at the calendar.

"Yeah," Jack says while Sammy said "mhm" on the line.

"I go home on the 20th which is on Tuesday," I explained, looking at Jack. He pursed his lip and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Since today is the 17th and you leave on the 20th, you only get to be here for 3 days," he clarified. I nodded my head at him.

"Well we should at least enjoy these 3 last days. We should go to the beach today!" Sammy exclaimed through the line.

Jack's face lit up, smiling big.

"Thats a great idea, I should tell the boys," he says, getting up from me, "You should tell the girls," he says, pointing at me before walking out the living room.

I sat up and grabbed my things, walking out the living room also.

"Okay so I'm gonna call the girls and you get ready," I say, walking up the stairs.

"I'll come pick you up," he offered.

I smiled, "Okay," I say, walking towards my bedroom.

"Okay I'll see you later," he says through the line.

I hanged up and started to call the girls on the same line.

"Hello?" Chelsea asked.

"Hey girl what's up?" Mallory asked.

"Yo," Regan greeted.

"It's Taylooor?" Taylor asked.

I put my phone on speaker, "Are you guys busy today?" I asked, looking through my suitcase for my swimwear.

I heard no's and not really on the line.

"Okay perfect because we are going to the beach today!" I exclaimed, hearing the girls cheer in the phone.

"Do you guys need a ride?" Mallory asked through the phone.

"Mack just texted me saying he'll come pick me up so no," Regan says.

"Come pick me up," Chelsea and Taylor says in unison.

"Sammy's picking me up," I say, walking towards my closet, finding something to put over it.

"Oooooo," the girls gushed through the phone.

"Oh shut up," I blushed, walking towards my bathroom with my bikini in my hands, closing the door behind me.

"Okay I'll see you there," I say. We said our goodbyes. I quickly put my bikini on and put on shorts with a tank crop top.

I walked over my desk table and grabbed my sunglasses, putting it on top of my head.

I walked out my bedroom with my wallet and phone in my hands. I grabbed a towel from the closet in the hallway. I heard a car beep from outside.

"I'm riding with Sammy," I yell loud enough for Jack to hear. I heard an okay coming from Jack's room.

I walked towards Sammy's car, getting in the passenger seat. I looked over at Sammy and see him using a tank top and swim shorts. I placed my towel in the back with his and buckled myself in while he pulled out my driveway and drove away.

We first stop to get ice cream, Sammy's choice.

15 minutes later, we saw the Ceripol Beach sign ahead.

{A/N: I'm pretty sure there is a beach in Omaha ?? but I don't know the name so I made it up}

We quickly found a parking spot and got out, grabbing our things. I put my sunglasses on and looked over at Sammy seeing him using his black tinted glasses. I looked around the beach. It wasn't crowded but it wasn't empty. Perfect.