EPISODE - 49 Caring & clumsy Nandini!

Start from the beginning

"When? I have loads of work in MMD, won't be able to come soon home..", said Manik frowning.

The three glared at him, for spoiling their plans always!

"We shouldn't have included Monu in our plans.. He is such a spoilsport..", said cabir throwing an angry look to Manik.

Manik glared at him, "Who told you that bring me in?".

"Nandini bhabhi..", Ansh and cabir said at the same time making faces.

Manik rolled his eyes, he stood up from the recliner he was sitting before and went near nandini , "Seems like you become Goddess of this house, all I hear is your name.. From Nani to Anvi, your name is in everyone's mouth..".

Nandini smiled smirking, "Yeh hai Nandini ka magic! But seems like it doesn't work on you..".

"Who said that it doesn't work on me?", Manik smirked.

Nandini stared at him with wide eyes, while manik turned to leave the room.

"I'm not going to wait for you both!", he turned back again glaring at Ansh and cabir.

Ansh and cabir bit their tongues, and went running to catch with Manik's long steps.

Leaving a little blushing and giggling nandini behind..

Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke
Hum To Dil De Hi Chuke Bas Teri Haan Hai Baki
Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki

************************************

Kaun Sa Mod Aaya Zindagi Ke Safar Mein
Bas Gaya Tu Hi Tu Ab To Meri Nazar Mein

Manik got inside the car, Ansh took the front seat and cabir the back seat.

Both were panting heavily after almost running to not miss manik. Manik just shook his head in disbelief.

"Listen.. hey stop the car..", Nandini shouted coming to them running like she was in some fast and furious movie!

*Bang*

Unfortunately while running, she didn't notice the huge closed gate and bang her head on it.

She stepped back rubbing her forehead and hissing in pain.

Ansh and cabir gave a Ouch-that-hurts look.

Manik face palmed, muttering , "careful damnit! ".

The guards opened the gate for her, suppressing their smiles.

Nandini pouted rubbing her forehead and went near the car especifically at Manik's window side, "Listen..", she was cut off by manik.

"Can't you be careful dammit?", he rubbed her forehead softly, "See it became red now..".

"It's okay.." , Nandini giggled, "Now it became habit for me..".

"To be a clown?",  he asked sarcastically.

"Nahin, to get hurt like this..", said Nandini glaring at him.

"And like this people laugh at you, that makes you a clown!", he said signaling her to look at the guards still laughing at her. But one look from manik and they stood straight with fear all over written on their faces.

"What they don't know is that I'm that IT wala clown who will make them laugh in fear now..see their
faces now.." , Nandini said widening her eyes as if to make Manik scared.

Manik just shook his head in disbelief, seeing that she thought the guards were scared of her.

"Sunno..(Listen)" , she patted his shoulder.

"Bolo..(Say)", he patted her left cheek.

Ansh and cabir were admiring their relationship.

"I was thinking that we should call Payal on Saturday afternoon, that means tomorrow. As today you will come late home. Will you be free at that time?", she asked.

"Done..", he said. Ansh and cabir squealed in happiness.

Nandini smiled, "Ansh send me message with Payal favorite dishes.. I will cook for her..".

Ansh nodded smiling. Nandini left from there.

Manik honked signaling the guards to open the gate before she hurts herself again.

Dil Ki Har Ek Dhadkan Tujhko Pehchaanti Hai
Meri Chaahat Hai Ab Kya Tu Nahin Jaanti Hai

************************************

It was afternoon, still the living room wasn't calm as it would be when Nandini wasn't present in their lives.

Nandini was cracking jokes, while massaging Nani's legs.

Anvi was playing with her toys, in her Divyanka bua's lap. And divyanka was making her eat her chips.

"Gudiya enough.. I'm fine..", Nani patted Nandini's shoulder indicating her to stop messaging her.

"It's okay Nani.. I will do it, I only started now and you're saying enough!! In my home, I would give same massage to Dadu and he never asked me to stop, he loved my massage.." , said Nandini.

"I also love your massage my Gudiya.. But I don't want to trouble you, already no one leaves you in morning.. So you must be tired..", Nani smiled.

"I'm not tired Nani, doing things for your family doesn't make you tired, rather it makes me satisfied
at the end of the day..", Nandini smiled.

"But Nani is right Nandini, now sit on the couch and rest also. When boys return from work, they will
make your work also to cook dinner for them.. Especially Chiku , who only wants to eat your hand made food now.. Did you see how he makes faces when he gets to know that HP or I cooked and not Nandini?", Divyanka giggled.

NANDINI blushed at the last sentence by Divyanka.

Main Tuhje Jaan Gayi Tujhko Pehchaan Gayi
Phir Bhi Teri Haan Hai Baki
Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai Thoda Hai Baki

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️