EPISODE - 48 Mr. & Mrs. Always Right..

Start from the beginning

************************************

"I don't like this woman..", said Manik loosening his tie in frustration.

"You don't like anyone..", Nandini commented rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"She tried to slap you.. How dare she? I would chop her hands if she did that..", Manik frowned clenching his fists.

While cabir and Aman were watching manik amused. They both are Nandini's best friend and always take care and protect her from evil, that's why they got angry with Payal. But manik rarely shows he cares for nandini, he's always mocking and fighting with her.

Nandini was equally surprised seeing this side of him, so protective he is of her. Her happiness knew no bounds today, first manik praised her beauty and now protected her from Payal.

"You would land in jail then..", nandini pouted.

"I don't care.." , manik looked away sighing.

"You don't care about anything, but I do okay.. And stop talking like this..", nandini slapped his lips frowning.

Manik smirked, "I would stab her with knife so many times..".

"Manik stop it..", Nandini glared at him.

"So many times, blood would come out like ocean from her..", Manik chuckled.

" Chiii.. You're disgusting! I'm not hearing anything..", Nandini shut her eyes.

"Pagli..", manik hit her forehead, "You don't want to listen then cover your ears na, why are you closing your eyes?".

Cabir and Aman laughed. Nandini glared at him.

They went to the party hall again, the four sat on a table reserved for Manik's family.

************************************

Sometime later, the four head outside the hotel as the party ended.

"Ansh?", Nandini asked not spotting him anywhere.

"I think romance is still going on!", cabir smiled sheepishly.

"I'm not waiting!", said manik getting inside the car.

NANDINI shook her head, "I will go and call him..".

She went running inside the hall booked by Ansh, as soon she entered, her eyes widened and she gasped, covering her mouth with her both hands.

Ansh and Payal were kissing each other.

And got alert with Nandini's anklet sound. Both were hell embarrassed seeing her there.

Nandini shut her eyes tightly, "Hayee Devi Mayiyan, yeh jawani hai deewani (this youth is crazy).. Before marriage, kissing is not allowed!".

Ansh giggled shyly, "Nandini bhabhi you can open your eyes now..".

"Let's go. Your brother is already getting angry.." , said nandini, staring at both.

Ansh nodded and held Payal's hand leaving the hall with nandini.

************************************

In the morning, nandini was in the living room with Nani and divyanka.

"Nani.." , Nandini called her hesitantly.

"Yes my Gudiya.. Bolo.." , Nani smiled staring at her.

"Payal (Anklet) are really beautiful na?" , asked Nandini.

"Hmm, they are and I like the sound also.." , Nani replied. Divyanka looked confused with nandini talking about anklet early in the morning.

"So imagine how a girl named Payal would be beautiful also..", Nandini said raising her eyebrows
smiling.

"It depends nandini.. Not all girls by the name Payal might be beautiful..", divyanka said.

"They might be spoilt brat also..", Nani frowned thinking about Payal.

Nandini gulped thinking, "This is going to be so difficult..".

"Fliend..", Anvi came running towards to nandini, and rested her hands on Nandini's lap.

Nandini cupped her face smiling, "Baby!! Where were you?".

"I was wateling plants with Papa..", Anvi said smiling excitedly. She gets this bright smile after seeing nandini.

Manik sat beside nandini, and divyanka handle him his newspaper.

"Good morning Chiku.." , Divyanka smiled.

"Morning..", manik said, and next minute he whined, when vivek clenched his cheek from behind.

"Good morning my cute Chiku..", Vivek wished him.

"Di control your husband..", Manik said whinning.

Everyone giggled. Ansh and cabir also joined them.

Ansh sat on the couch, and asked nandini through his eyes, if she talked about Payal to his family.

Nandini nodded sideways sadly.

Manik rolled his eyes, "You still didn't say anything..".

"You think it's easy?", Nandini glared at him.

"Yeah, it is.." , manik shrugged.

"Then talk with everyone and convince them to accept Payal..", said nandini pouting.

"Who wants to marry with Payal? Ansh na, so he is the one who has to say it to the family..", manik
said shrugging his shoulder.

"You're right..", nandini nodded. her head.

"I'm Mr.Always Right only..", he said smirking.

"Then I'm Mrs. Always Right!", she said smiling.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️