Chapter fifty-four

Louis squirms with discomfort and disgust beneath Zayn's body. Zayn's much more muscular body has Louis pinned to the couch, Louis' bare torso pressed flush against Zayn's front.

Louis has learned the difficult way that the more he struggles and protests, the angrier it makes Zayn. He lost control of his temper a few minutes ago which resulted in Louis losing the only piece of clothing he had on himself in the first place; his boxers.

As Louis lays completely naked, vulnerable and petrified beneath Zayn, he tries his very best to stop the tears that are continuously falling down his cheeks. No matter how hard he tries, he can't. He just can't stop himself now that he has started and there just doesn't seem to be any end, much like the situation Louis is involved in.

Louis has learned not to cry out for help or make any noise. He does try to scream for Liam but as soon as he has the breath inhaled and his mouth open, Zayn's hand gives a rough tug of his tail. Zayn gets what he wants because Louis hasn't said a word since, the only noise coming from him being an escaped whimper or choked sob.

It's the exact same as what Darren used to do all over again. Louis feels as Zayn's hands brush over his bare skin and his lips leave their marks all across his neck. Louis lies completely still and tensed, his heart rabbiting in his chest with betrayal. Zayn is meant to be his friend.

Louis closes his teary eyes tightly, his breathing rugged and shaky. The hybrid's whole throat feels like it's closing in with the extent that Louis is forcing his cries back. The trembling hybrid feels as his body goes numb and his brain goes blank. It doesn't help completely but at least now he can't feel every little pinch that he is given, every bite that Zayn gives his neck and each rough grab that the man's hands are doing. This is exactly what he used to do when Darren wanted his was with him. He blocks out everything and just waits. Waits for his delicate body to be used and for the pain of both his body and thoughts to end. Louis wants it to stop, but right now, he doesn't have a say in the situation.

"Open your eyes, Lou. Look at me, baby," Zayn whispers to the hybrid, Louis' body tensing further as a result. Louis ignores Zayn's words but all that gets him is his chin roughly grabbed withing Zayn's hand.

Despite Zayn's actions increasingly growing in roughness, Louis doesn't oblige. Even if he wanted to, Louis doesn't thing that he would be able. It's gotten to the stage where he has completely shut down his body from responding, knowing that if it wasn't, he will just continue fighting back. But Louis also knows that that will land him in nothing only even more trouble.

Louis is barely aware of Zayn's hand running down the inside of his bare thigh and he waits, with stinging eyes from all the crying, to feel the sickening sensation of the man's fingers pushing into where they shouldn't be.

Ignore everything, Louis. The feel of him and the words he's grumbling at you, Louis mentally prepares himself. Just wait for it to be over. Wait for him to grow bored of you. Wait for Harry.

But Louis keeps waiting.

He keeps waiting but nothing happens.

It's only now that Louis forces his eyes open to look above himself but there's nobody there. Instead, he sees Zayn pinned to the wall with a furious looking Liam shoved right up against his front.

Louis is utterly frozen to the spot, still pathetically crying with his boxers down his ankles while he takes in what's happening. When did Liam come into the room? Louis clearly had himself so shut away from reality that he didn't even hear Liam.

But what he can hear is Liam's voice screaming at Zayn for what he was so close to doing, yelling at Zayn for hurting Louis. Louis hears Harry's name being brought up at one stage and that's enough to snap him out of the trance that he has himself locked into.

As quick as a flash, Louis has himself pulled off the sofa and onto his feet, tugging his boxers up faster than he has ever done before in his life.

The hybrid drops to all fours and bolts up to his bedroom, leaving Liam to deal with Zayn because right now, Louis doesn't want to be near either of them. He'll be forever thankful for Liam walking in and saving him from the abuse that was bound to happen. How Liam knew what was going on is beyond him, unless he heard Zayn from upstairs or just decided to get up on his own accord, he saved Louis.

When Louis has his door locked it and checked no less than ten times, he scurries over to his bedside locker and rummages through the drawer until he has found his phone. He remembers how the week before Harry had been ringing him and the temptation to answer the call had been too big, so he tossed it into the drawer with the hope that he would forget about it.

He hurriedly dials in Harry's mobile number while clearing his throat, his voice still a trembling and shaking mess from all the crying he has just been doing.

'Louis?' Harry's voice asks when the call is answered, the smile evident in his tone and Louis can't help but choke out a sob at the sound of the man's voice.

"Daddy, I need you."

(You guys know what to do! Please vote, comment and share! I'd be forever thankful.

This chapter was surprisingly difficult to write so I hope that it's okay and you're all happy with it?  ~ M x)