Chapter nineteen

"Can I do it now?"

Harry laughs at Louis' question while fishing through his closet, pulling out one if his plain white t-shirts.

"Hold on a minute," Harry tells Louis yet again, knowing Louis is eager to start ripping his clothes after Harry promised he could help him with his costume.

Louis groans over dramatically from where he is seated on the bed, watching Harry's bare back. He observes how muscular it is intently, seeing how they ripple with each of Harry's movements.

Louis starts to softly purr to himself, sitting cross legged while he waits patiently, toying with his fluffy tail.

"I don't want to get dressed yet," Louis announces, getting down from the bed and walking over to Harry when he sees that he is finished choosing his clothes.

Harry turns to look at Louis, adjusting the waistband of his sweats comfortably while giving Louis a questioning expression.

"Don't you want to go to the club?"

Louis nods in reply to Harry, pulling off his sweater soon after.

"I do. I just want to have a bath first," Louis says while dropping his jeans to the bedroom floor. He looks up to Harry with an innocent smile before pressing a kiss to Harry's shoulder in hope that it would help him get the answer he wants.

Harry nods, gesturing over towards his en suite bathroom.

"Do you need me to help you?"

Louis nods quickly, smiling widely while taking Harry's hand. He pulls him towards the bathroom with him, closing the door behind them once they are there.

"Why don't you take one too?" Louis innocently questions, his question causing Harry to tilt his head with confusion.

"Take what?"

"A bath with me," Louis mumbles softly, his fingers tracing Harry's bare stomach absently before he looks up to face Harry again.

Harry smirks down at Louis, purposely avoiding his question.

"You don't need me to help at all, do you?" he asks teasingly.

Louis pouts up to Harry and nods again quickly, refusing to let Harry leave the room.

"I do, daddy. I need you."

Harry gazes down at Louis, a smile finding it's way to his lips almost automatically when he hears what Louis refers to him as. It never fails to put a smile on his face.

"Okay," Harry agrees, giving Louis' ear a quick rub before leaning over to turn the taps on to fill the bath.

While the bath fills, Harry turns back to face Louis, grabbing his hands before Louis could finish stripping himself completely.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Harry asks, knowing that neither he or Louis has ever seen the other completely bare.

Louis nods, smiling up to Harry.

"I'm sure," Louis confirms, his hands moving to rest on the man's hips.

"Besides, we're boyfriends now," Louis adds, a cheeky smile on his face while he slips his fingers around the waistband of Harry's sweats. He checks that Harry's okay with what he's doing before helping tug his sweats down, watching as they pool down around Harry's ankles.

Harry steps out of the sweats, kicking them aside before starting to remove his boxers too.

Louis watches Harry strip, not caring if it is completely obvious that he is staring. He knows Harry won't mind, nor would Louis mind if he caught Harry look at him. Louis wants nothing more than to share his body with Harry. He trusts him more than he ever trusted anyone before.

Louis is quick to wriggle out of his briefs when he realises that Harry is already climbing into the bathtub and turning the taps off. He turns to look at the man sitting in the water, stalling where he is stood.

Harry notices Louis' sudden reluctance, reaching a hand up towards him in case he wanted to be helped in.

Louis swallows thickly and shakes his head, refusing Harry's hand before taking a step away from the bath.

"I don't.." Louis starts, his voice shaking, "I don't really like water."

"I'll mind you," Harry reminds, reaching his hand out yet again, "you can sit on my lap if that helps. And if you're okay with that, of course."

Louis considers Harry's words for a few seconds. He is partially cat, he can't help but dislike water. He hates getting his tail wet, but looking at Harry's hand outstretched towards him helps Louis to come to a decision.

Louis nods and slowly steps forward again, taking Harry's hand tightly. With Harry's assistance, Louis climbs into the bath, a small whine escaping him.

"It's okay. I'm here," Harry reminds, looking up to Louis from where he is sat. "Sit down and you'll be fine."

Louis exhales deeply and slowly drops to his knees in the hot water, keeping his tail held high and away from the water to try keep it dry. With a bit of persuasion, Harry finally manages to get Louis sitting, the hybrid whining loudly when he feels the fur of his tail become wet and heavy.

Louis huffs softly before pushing Harry's legs apart, sitting between them instead, his back against Harry's chest.

"You okay?" Harry asks, smiling subtly at the pout on Louis' face.

Louis nods, turning his head to peer up at Harry. He takes a moment to simply admire Harry's features from where he is sat.

"I'm fine," Louis finally speaks up before handing Harry the shampoo bottle.

"Will you wash me please, daddy?"

———————

Louis watches Harry dry himself patiently, the towel wrapped tightly around his naked body to keep himself warm. Louis starts to dry himself, taking extra care while drying his tail and ears, and then starts to change into his costume. Louis decided to be a vampire, knowing his pointed canine teeth would top the costume off perfectly.

Louis looks down over his costume with a proud smile before turning to face Harry again, seeing the man pick up his clothes to get dressed.

Louis pounces over to Harry, tugging at the t-shirt in Harry's hands before looking up to him with big, hopeful eyes.

Harry rolls his eyes playfully but nods, handing the tee to Louis, figuring that he has waited long enough for it.

"Thank you!" Louis gasps before growling while looking at the white piece if clothing in his hands. He drops it to the floor and starts to destroy it with his nails, ripping and clawing at it, purposely ensuring that he rips where Harry's abs will be sure to be visible when he puts the t-shirt on.

Harry watches with a smirk, reaching down to pick it up when he sees that Louis is finished shredding it up. He slips the tee onto himself, looking down over his front before laughing.

"Good job, Lou."

Louis smiles widely at Harry's words, eyeing over what the final result of how his ripping looks on Harry. He smiles smugly, seeing Harry's abs perfectly through the rips that he made.

They soon have the rest of their costumes on and fake blood scattered on their clothes as well as their faces, ready to go. Louis reaches for Harry's hand and follows him, leaving to go to the club with him.