Chapter fifty-three

Like Louis asked, Harry left after an hour or two. He spent the majority of the time cuddled up into Harry's chest, the man's tattooed and muscular arms wrapped around him tightly.

Louis can't say that he didn't miss Harry's hugs because if he did, he would be lying. He is glad he got last night to spend with Harry but that doesn't mean that he's ready to return to him. He isn't. Not just yet.

While Louis lays in his bed on his back the morning after, his eyes trained to the ceiling, he hears the soft sound of feet hitting the tiled floor of the kitchen.

He clearly isn't up and Liam and Niall aren't up either. Louis can hear Liam's soft snores from the room beside his and Niall never gets up without Liam. But that's leaving Louis to wonder, who the hell is downstairs?

After a few short seconds of thinking, the thought that Harry may have stayed the night passes through Louis' mind. The idea has Louis springing up out of bed and down the stairs in the matter of seconds, too excited to remember than he should probably dress himself decently.

In just his boxers, Louis walks into the kitchen with a beaming smile, his smile faltering a little when he sees Zayn rooting deep in the fridge.

Louis told Harry to go home. Of course he wouldn't have stayed. But Zayn obviously did, by the look of it.

"Lou!" Zayn says when he turns around from the refrigerator and looks at the hybrid. "Good morning."

Louis smiles over to the man while he opens his arms, walking over to hug Zayn tightly.

"Morning," The hybrid yawns back against Zayn's bare chest. The man's wearing just the sweats that he was wearing yesterday.

"You stayed the night?"

Zayn nods, craning his head down so that he could press a friendly peck to Louis' forehead.

"I fell asleep watching a movie last night and Liam didn't bother wake me," Zayn shrugs while taking the hybrid's hand. He leads Louis back into the sitting room with him, sitting down next to him on the sofa that Zayn was previously sleeping on.

"How did it go with Harry last night? Did you get things sorted?"

Louis shrugs, biting lightly at the inside of his lower lip while he thinks about the conversation he shared with Harry the night before. Louis finds himself cuddling into Zayn's side, feeling a little lonely now that Harry is gone again.

"It went okay. Quite good, actually. Harry said that he had been thinking about what happened and I have been too. I'm not as pissed off as I was but..." Louis sighs sadly. "..but I'm still not ready to go back there. Not just yet."

Zayn nods slowly while watching the hybrid closely, wrapping his fully tattooed arm around his shoulders to cuddle him in further.

"I think you're doing the right thing, Lou. It wasn't right what Harry did. He should have been thinking about you and what you'd need."

"That's not true. He was thinking about me. He was so careful when..." He was so careful when he had sex with me. He did care, he still does care. "...when he came over to see me last night."

Zayn shrugs and pulls Louis up onto his lap before Louis can say any more. The man brushes his thumb over Louis' cheek slowly, his lower lip drawn between his teeth.

"You miss him," Zayn whispers to the hybrid while he cups his face, making sure Louis' facing him. "I can tell, Lou, you're lonely."

Louis sadly nods, his sad blue eyes meeting Zayn's much darker ones. The hybrid can feel his heart grow heavy in his chest, his light eyes brimming over with tears. Zayn's completely right. Louis' a hybrid. He's meant to be cared for, to be loved. He's made to have someone by his side and to be there for him, but Louis has driven his someone away. He has driven Harry away, but he needs Harry.

"You're right," Louis whispers back hoarsely, a few tears escaping his eyes and trickling down his cheeks. "Zayn, I need Harry."

Zayn shakes his head slowly, one hand settling on Louis' hip while he wipes Louis' tears away with the other.

"You don't," Zayn says. "You don't need him, Lou. You need someone to love you, to make you feel good, am I right?"

"No," Louis cries, his eyes searching Zayn's face. What is he even saying? Before Louis can disagree further, he feels a hand on the back of his head. His lips are smashed against Zayn's roughly, Zayn kissing the hybrid greedily and messily despite Louis' muffled words of protest. His hands push at Zayn's chest but they're then taken into Zayn's hands tightly.

"Purdey..?" Louis blurts out through his tears, his eyes wide with alarm. What the fuck is Zayn doing?!

Zayn pulls away and rolls his eyes, clearly unfazed and unbothered.

"She's my girlfriend. It's not like I'm cheating on her. You're a hybrid, Louis. A fucking kitten hybrid, not a human. You're more of a sex toy than anything. You're made to be used for pleasure, and right now, I need to be pleasured. Okay?"

Louis cries out with alarm, his frantic eyes looking at Zayn's darkened ones with distress. Zayn's lips are then back on Louis', muffling his begs for the man to stop. His wrists are still trapped in Zayn's hands and no matter what he does, he can't free himself. Zayn has him held far too tightly.

If it wasn't for Louis and his over-reacting, he'd be at home in Harry's arms instead. Not trapped in Zayn's arms against his will. It's a repeat of all that happened with Darren again and Louis knows exactly what's going to happen next: rape.

(New update finally up! Oh my god, what have I done. I hope you guys are all good?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! And thank you so much for 12k+ votes and 100+ comments! ~ M x)