Chapter seventeen

Louis bites his lip lightly and says nothing, taking Harry's hand tightly.

He follows both Harry and Liam back towards the door, the scent of the other hybrid growing stronger and clearer with each step Louis takes closer to him.

From his smell, Louis can tell it's another kitten hybrid. Knowing that it isn't a dog hybrid calms Louis slightly, but what if Niall takes an immediate disliking towards him?

Louis' mind continues to take over while Harry leads him outside, Louis' eyes eventually landing on the hybrid curled up outside his door.

Louis looks at the hybrid curiously, trying to work out why he is hiding. He knows that position too well; curled up, tail around himself and head ducked into his arms. Louis understands almost instantly. He lets go of Harry's hand and walks timidly over to Niall, Harry and Liam standing back to observe.

Louis drops to sit on the cold, hard ground next to Niall, his eyes on Harry's face before he turned to face the other hybrid.

"Niall?" Louis asks, remembering the name he heard Harry say earlier. "What's wrong?"

Louis watches as the hybrid lifts his head, his blonde fringe falling over his forehead. Niall cocks his head to the side while he looks at Louis, surprised at how calm and kind he is.

"I was afraid you'd attack me. For coming to your home. I didn't know Harry got a hybrid," Niall whispers, Louis nodding knowingly.

"I won't hurt you," Louis tells Niall simply, helping him to sit up from the ground before leaning over to nose against Niall's cheek as a greeting.

Louis squeaks with surprise when he's suddenly pulled into a hug, his arms limp until he realises what's happening. He hugs Niall back tightly, pulling away again when Niall does.

Niall's nose scrunches up when he looks at Louis, his focus switching to look at Harry straight after, his eyebrows raised.

"Harry's scent is all over you," Niall whispers to Louis with soft giggle, figuring then that his and Liam's arrival must have interrupted them.

Louis shrugs, a smile gracing his lips while he peers back over to Harry.

Louis stands, taking Niall's hand and helping him to stand too before walking hand in hand with him back over to Liam and Harry. Liam knows that hybrids being so affectionate towards each other is more than normal, but Harry on the other hand isn't as educated on the subject.

Harry leads the other three back into the living room again, Niall clambering up to sit on Liam's lap. He leaves for the kitchen to boil the kettle, knowing Liam would accept the cup of tea without hesitation.

While Harry grabs mugs from the kitchen cupboards, Louis sneaks up behind him quietly, his mischievous eyes sharp and his tail silently flicking back and forth behind him.

Louis watches Harry closely, his eyes locked on the man's back through his thin t-shirt. He gave a soft, playful growl to alert Harry of his presence before launching himself against Harry's back, giggling to himself while he wraps his arms around Harry's torso, the front of Louis' body pressed flush against the back of Harry's.

"Daddy.." Louis hums out, his face nuzzling against the crook of Harry's neck and his hands splayed over Harry's stomach.

Harry can't keep his laugh back, trying to turn to look at Louis but failing. He leaves the mugs onto the counter top next to the now boiled kettle, squirming out of Louis' tight hold quite easily. He gathers Louis into his arms instead, hugging him tightly before nudging his lips against the hybrid's forehead in a soft peck.

Louis grins up to Harry with delight.

Delight. Louis is genuinely happy when he is with Harry. He is happier than he has ever been. He can't remember the last time he felt so safe. He would usually have to worry about when his next beating would be, but not any more.

Louis cranes his neck upwards, meeting Harry's lips in a gentle kiss, his eyes closed comfortably. He pulls away shortly after, licking innocently over his daddy's plump lips before he smirks up to him. He then turns and leaves the room casually, Harry scoffing playfully after him.

Harry makes the two mugs of tea and returns to the living room, handing Liam one mug and keeping the other in his hands while he sits next to Louis, Louis climbing straight onto Harry's lap.

Liam looks over at Harry from over the rim of his mug, his eyebrows raising curiously.

"I'm guessing there's something going on there then," Liam says, gesturing between Louis and Harry with his free hand.

Louis looks up to Harry, meeting his eyes and realising that Harry is going to answer.

"I'm Louis' daddy," Harry says simply before nodding his head over towards Niall. "Like you two, basically."

Liam slowly nods, watching Harry questioningly before speaking up yet again.

"But Niall's my boyfriend."

Harry nods knowingly, his eyes falling to look at Louis. He doesn't know what to say here. He knows that Louis calls him daddy, but that's it. Nothing was ever said about being anything more than that.

Louis looks up to Harry with a subtle pout, knowing he isn't going to answer to what Liam just said. He sits up on Harry's lap, ignoring Liam and Niall momentarily while he leans in to kiss Harry slowly.

Harry slips his arms around Louis, pulling him closer while he kisses the hybrid back softly, feeling Louis' hand that is now at the back of his neck.

They both unintentionally ignore Liam and Niall for the next few minutes, too preoccupied with each others mouths to give them any thought.

Louis reluctantly pulls away, pecking Harry's lips once, twice, three more times before pulling away altogether. He opens his eyes to look at Harry, his bottom lip drawn between his teeth to replace the lack of Harry's lips on his own.

"Can I be your boyfriend too, daddy?"

(a/n, Hello! I hope you're all well. I just want to thank you all for the views and votes. It means an awful lot to me, and I can't thank you enough!
I just hope you're enjoying this so far. Thank you so much to anyone who is reading, voting and commenting. You're amazing ~ M x)