Chapter forty

Louis is slow to oblige and do what Harry just asked him too. Instead, he keeps his eyes on Harry's expressionless face. He just upset Harry, annoyed him even. Why is Harry allowing him to shower with him? Shouldn't he be giving Louis the cold shoulder or something?

Harry waits rather impatiently for Louis to do something, wanting nothing more than to turn the shower on and let the hot water run over his slightly sweaty body.

He sighs after another few seconds of Louis pointlessly staring back at him and takes hold of the bottom of Louis' shirt instead. He swiftly pulls it up over Louis' head, tossing it carelessly over towards the bench, the item if clothing landing right on top of Harry's.

"You nearly got me fired, Louis. I hope you understand that," Harry utters while pushing Louis' jeans and briefs down from his curvy hips, helping Louis step out from them before throwing them both over with the rest of the clothes.

Louis nods slowly, Harry's words making him feel yet more guilt for what happened. He didn't mean to nearly get Harry fired. It's not like he intended for that to happen.

"I'm sorry, I—," Louis' cut off by Harry's lips forced onto his own roughly. His bare body is pulled against Harry's equally as exposed body, desperately trying to keep up with the kiss but he's not used to responding to such a forced kiss. With Darren, Louis just waited for him to grow tired of the one-sided kiss and give up, but he wants nothing more than to respond to Harry's kiss.

Louis isn't even entirely sure why Harry's kissing him after the stunt that he pulled. Honestly, he was expecting the opposite of this to happen, that he would be ignored and left untouched as punishment.

"D-Daddy," Louis forces out, pulling away to take a sharp intake of breath while he watches Harry's face closely, hoping for some sort of sign that could explain what he's at but his expression, like it had been earlier, is blank.

"Don't you like it, Lou?" Harry pulls Louis with him under the shower head, turning it on and letting the hot water cascade down over them. "Funny, I didn't like you nearly getting me fired."

So that's what this is.

Louis looked up to Harry, lifting his hand to push the man's drenched hair back out of the way. He raises an eyebrow at Harry accusingly, now understanding what he's playing at.

"Very mature," Louis mutters, his words causing a scoff from Harry.

"You're saying one thing but your body's pleading for something completely different."

Louis narrows his eyes at Harry's words, taking a second to piece together what he's saying but he soon understands. He reaches a hand down to try awkwardly cover his semi-hard length, willing the blush not to creep up over his cheeks but it's proven unsuccessful.

Harry's expressionless face breaks into a sly smirk, the dimple carved deep into his left cheek while he watches Louis, his green eyes sharp.

Instead of replying smartly, Harry wraps his wet arms around Louis, pulling him back into his damp body before throwing a quick glance over towards the closed door. A gym shower room isn't exactly appropriate to do anything in.

Louis' small hands travel to Harry's back, his fingers digging into his skin when he feels Harry try to push him away.

"Daddy, I'm sorry! Please, just let me cuddle you," Louis asks, refusing to allow himself be moved but Harry's muscular arms win.

"Not here," Harry says simply, leaving Louis watching him while he starts to give his body a quick wash down, the hurt in Louis' features being noticed nonetheless. "At home, kitten."