Chapter thirty-three

"What do you mean?" Harry asks, chuckling humorlessly. What sort of question is that? "You, obviously."

Louis sighs softly before sitting up on the bed, resting the upper half of his body back onto his arms. He faces Harry, staying completely silent while observing his facial expression for any sign of lying. He doesn't see any.

"So it definitely wasn't Matt?"

Harry shakes his head before crawling back over to Louis, laying down beside him and pulling him into a cuddle.

"Of course not. Kitten, you're being paranoid. You're my boyfriend," Harry reminds, his fingers brushing over Louis' side softly.

Louis' unable to hold back a smile at Harry's words, but he's right. He is Harry's boyfriend. Why would Harry agree to be his boyfriend if he didn't like him? He wouldn't have done that.

Louis eventually nods, rolling onto his side and nuzzling in under Harry's arm. He pouts softly before pressing an apologetic peck to the man's chest.

"Sorry."

Harry shrugs and cuddles Louis in impossibly closer, letting him know he doesn't mind. He gets why Louis would have those thoughts. Seeing him with Matt would obviously stir some questions.

"Thanks, daddy," Louis says softly, peering up at Harry from where he's cuddled into him.

"That felt really good. What... What was that?" Louis asks hesitantly, still unsure about what was being done to him. All he knows is that he really damn enjoyed it and would let Harry do it again to him in a heartbeat.

"You don't know what it is?"

Louis shakes his head. He was never taught about his master pleasuring him because it would never happen. That's common sense.

"Rimming," Harry answers, his lips curling into the smirk that Louis has learned to love. "Or eating you out. whichever."

Louis' cheeks flush at Harry's words, having to do all that's in him to stop himself from getting hard again. Hearing the filthy words being spoken so casually by Harry did something funny to Louis, he enjoys hearing him speak like that.

"I like rimming," Louis hums with a small smile, running his nose up Harry's jawline before taking the man's earlobe between his lips. He gives it a small suck, pulling away again way too soon for Harry's liking.

"It feels amazing."

Harry watches Louis while he speaks, a beaming grin on his face. He laughs quietly before nodding, tilting his head down to reach Louis' lips with his own.

"I'll keep that in mind," Harry mumbles against Louis' lips before kissing him properly, his hands rested over Louis' bare chest.

Louis kisses back happily now that his mind is at ease again, his hand lodged into Harry's thick hair while their lips slide against each other in perfect sync.

The sound of Louis' stomach rumbling interrupts the two of them, Harry pulling away to glance down at the hybrid's stomach before laughing softly.

"How about we order in?" Harry asks, not feeling like cooking anything up himself, smiling when Louis agrees.

Both of them get up from the bed, Harry changing into sweats and a tee and Louis deciding to cuddle up in his onesie instead of getting dressed again. All he wants to do is cuddle up with Harry again, be it on the couch or the bed, he doesn't mind. He's had enough excitement to last him a week within the matter of hours. All he wants to do now is to take it easy.

"When have you to go back to work?" Louis tags after Harry when he leaves the room, following him into the bathroom obliviously.

He stops abruptly in his tracks when he sees what's happening. He completely forgot that Harry has yet to sort out his own erection. He's only reminded when he spots Harry drop his sweats again, the grey material pooling around his ankles while he  takes his length into his hand.

Louis stand back and stays silent, watching from the side with slightly widened, blue eyes.

Harry pulls his lower lip between his teeth while he starts slowly stroking himself, his slow strokes soon becoming more frantic. His expression stays the exact same, concentrating on tossing himself off with quick flicks of his wrist.

Louis clamps his lips shut tightly with the fear that he'd accidentally moan at the sight. He takes a few small steps forward until he's right behind Harry, his small hands brushing lightly over the man's sides.

"Let me help, Harry," Louis steps in front of Harry, his eyes searching for Harry's but his eyes are tightly closed, too focused on pleasuring himself.

Louis reaches for Harry's manhood, knocking his hand away before continuing his actions for him. The soft moans that escape Harry's mouth signifies that Louis' doing well so he proceeds, thumbing over Harry's tip to collect the bead of pre-come.

Harry soon moans out Louis' name, his mouth falling open while he releases, coating Louis' hand in white.

Louis feels as Harry softens in his hand, lifting his hand away to raise up to his mouth instead. He takes a small lick from the palm of his mouth before smiling innocently up to Harry. He washes his hands off in the sink then, turning back to face Harry when he's finished.

"Feel better?"

Harry laughs softly and pulls his boxers and sweats back up, nodding quickly.

"Much better. Thanks, kitten," Harry presses a firm peck to Louis' lips before washing his own hands too. He leads Louis from the bathroom when he's done, his fingers entwined with Louis'.

"I've to go back to work Monday," Harry informs, remembering the question that he left unanswered.

"I've only one day left with you before you're back," Louis pouts, resting his head against Harry's shoulder when they're both sitting on the couch in the living room.

"We better make the most of it," Harry grins, draping his arms over Louis' shoulder so Louis can curl into his side.

He starts to nose along the man's bicep, his face ending up nuzzled into Harry's armpit. Louis softly hums, pulling his face away again when the light hairs there began to tickle his face.

Harry looks at Louis curiously, his head tilted while he tries to work out what he was just doing.

"You smell nice," Louis shrugs. "I like having your scent on me too, it proves that I'm yours."

"You're mine anyways," Harry nods, kissing Louis' thin lips before standing when he spots his phone, ordering in for both himself and Louis.