Chapter eighteen

Harry looks at Louis for a few seconds, speechless after what Louis just asked him. He looks over at Liam and Niall, both of them gazing back at Harry while they wait for him to answer.

Harry opens his mouth to answer, stuttering out a failed attempt to say something. He stops and shakes his head at himself, a slight frown drawing his eyebrows together while he thinks.

You've only known Louis a short while, Harry's mind reminds him. He sighs softly, pulling his vision up to focus on the hybrid sitting on his lap, still awaiting Harry's answer. Harry stops himself from over thinking, instead asking himself, do you want to be Louis' boyfriend?

Harry answers his mind out loud, his lips twitching into a smile while he pulls Louis into his arms gently.

"Of course you can be my boyfriend. If you want, you can," Harry whispers into Louis' ear while he hugs him.

Louis hugs Harry back desperately tight, gripping on to the man as if he is his lifeline. He buries his face into Harry's neck, his arms around him while he smiles with sheer joy.

"I do want to be your boyfriend," Louis confirms, his words whispered. Louis continues to cling onto Harry for dear life, his face nudged into his neck. Louis then finds his eyes pooling with tears, trying to will them away before he feels himself being pulled carefully out of the hug before he manages to do so.

Harry looks at Louis with worried eyes, feeling the dampness of the hybrid's tears on his neck. He reaches up and helps wipe away Louis' tears from his cheeks, "Lou, why are you crying? What's wrong?"

Louis shakes his head, humiliated with himself. He helps Harry to wipe his cheeks, sniffling softly when he looks back at the man, his hands resting over Harry's chest and a shaky smile gracing his lips.

"I'm just so fucking happy," Louis utters with a pout, Harry unable to hold back his laugh at his words. Harry cooes and leans forward to peck Louis' nose softly, about to speak only Liam interrupts him.

"Niall and I are going to head home," Liam says without explanation but the subtle wink he sends Harry gives enough for Harry to understand. Liam knows that Harry and Louis would prefer if they weren't there and would much rather be able to talk without being heard by anyone else, meaning himself and Niall.

Harry sends Liam a thankful smile, calling goodbye to both him and Niall before they leave. He turns back to face Louis, cocking his eyebrow teasingly while smirking at the hybrid.

Louis playfully growls back at the man, narrowing his eyes while he moves from Harry's lap. He sits next to Harry instead, lifting the man's muscular arm and draping it over his shoulders before looking up to him.

"Thank you," Louis tells him simply. He can't believe how lucky he is to have Harry as his daddy, as his boyfriend. Louis believed that he would be under control of a master his whole life, whipped and slapped and beaten every single day. Louis could never tell or show Harry just how thankful he is.

Harry smiles fondly and shrugs, his fingers lightly tracing Louis' upper arm. He leans down to meet Louis' lips with his own, kissing him gently before pulling away again slightly.

"You don't have to thank me, kitten." Harry replies honestly before standing up to turn the television on.

They decide to go to bed after the movie, Harry carrying a sleepy Louis to the bedroom he is staying in.

Louis whines when he feels Harry leave him down on the bed, wrapping his arms and legs around him tightly and refusing to let him back up. He looks up at Harry through tired eyes, yawning cutely before pouting.

"Can I sleep with you?" Louis whispers.

Harry looks down at the hybrid for a moment before nodding his head and lifting him back up yet again. Harry finds it adorable how Louis loves to be carried around, he loves nothing more than to carry his tiny frame around in his arms because he knows Louis always cuddles in.

Harry carries Louis to his own bedroom, laying him onto the bed. He looks at Louis' clothes, seeing the hybrid still dressed but close to falling asleep.

"What about your pyjamas?" Harry asks while pulling off his own shirt and jeans, replacing them with a light pair of pyjama bottoms instead.

Louis shrugs helplessly, struggling to sit up on the bed. Once he is up, he does the same as Harry and strips down to his briefs, moving to get into the bed once he is finished.

Harry softly laughs but says nothing, only sits into the bed next to the hybrid.

"Goodnight, Lou," Harry whispers, looking at Louis through the dark. Louis makes out Harry's smile, returning the smile before scooting closer. He cuddles into Harry's chest, purring when he feels the man's arms wrap around him.

"Goodnight, daddy."