EPISODE - 40 " hello " - " fliend.. "

Start from the beginning

Kaash Ek Dooje Se Hum,
Milte Hi Nahi,
Jabb Mil Hi Gaye The,
Toh Bichhadte Hi Nahi……..
Kaash Ek Dooje Se Hum,
Milte Hi Nahi,
Jabb Mil Hi Gaye The,
Toh Bichhadte Hi Nahi……..

************************************

OLD MILLS

Anvi was playing with the goons who got so found of anvi that they decided to help this little cute baby girl..

As they were playing one of them got a call.. that man looked at the ID and shushh the others as it's there boss's call..

Mohan - the group leader picked up the call, " Yes boss? ".

" How's everything there!? ", The masked person asked.

" Everything is the way you said boss.. I send a morphed vedio to Manik Malhotra.. and also say that his wife kidnapped his daughter.. ", he replied feeling guilty.

" That's great.. and let me remind you don't give anything to eat to that little brat.. and kill her today only.. or let it be I'll come and kill herself to that little useless creature with my own hands.. ", their boss said..

" Ok boss.. ", he said gulping worriedly..

They hang up the call..

All are looking at him with curious gaze..

" Boss is coming here to kill this little baby doll.. ", Mohan said answering their unasked questions making them eyes widened with shocked.

" youl boss will kill me untle? ", Anvi asked innocently.

" Nhi gudiya.. we will try our best to save you but will never harm touch you.. ", Mohan said taking her in hug.. Mohan isn't that bad but a bad incident snatch his everything And his family from him which changed him to this and lead to this kind of works.. but anvi's innocent face remind him that little boy ,his son to him and he promised himself that he will surely save her..

" So, what should we do!? Boss is coming tonight only.. ", Raka asked.

" Gudiya, do you remember anyone's number from your family other than your father!!? ", Mahesh asked.

" But why don't we call her father because we have his number!?", Ramesh asked.

" Abbey dambo.. boss is tapping Manik Malhotra's call so that if anyone he call boss can know what's he's doing? ", Mohan said smacking his head making anvi giggle keeping her hand on her mouth cutely.

Ramesh pouted but then smile seeing her giggling..

" So, gudiya do you have anyone's number!? ", Mahesh asked tucking her hairs back.

Anvi bobbed her head cutely saying, " anvi only reminded papa and fliend's numbel.... ".

************************************

NAVYA'S HOUSE

A knock disturbed Nandini and Navya who are discussing where to start finding anvi and who's under suspicion?

Navya walked to opened the door as she opened the door she was surprised to see Ansh, Vivek and cabir
Standing there.

" you!? "

" Who's on door navu!? ", Nandini asked coming towards main door and was also surprised seeing trio on door..

" Won't you call us inside Nandini!? ", Vivek asked with small smile.

" Ji come in.. ", Nandini gestured them to come inside while Navya locked the door when the trio entered.

" You guyz here!? ", Nandini asked as all take seats in the living room while Navya hurriedly walked to kitchen to brought something for them.

" Bhabhi.. we trust you that you aren't at any fault.. ", Ansh said while keeping his hand on her gently like a brother.

" Haan Ansh is correct.. We are here to help you Nandini.. because I know my sister very well that she will do everything to find her daughter..", hearing vivek's words Nandini smile with tears in her eyes..

" So, Nandini bhabhi.. did you think anything h–– ", before cabir complete his question nandini's phone started ringing.. Nandini looked at her mobile and it's unknown number..

She picked up the call , " Hello.. ".

" Fliend...... ".

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

PRECAPE -

Nandini with Vivek, Ansh and cabir reached old Mills..🥳

Guilty Manik..😬

Someone got hurt with gun shot!🙄🤔

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️