He said, " I will help. It has been a long time since I seen Rebekah. Time to heal old wounds."

I nodded and we drank for another hour. I then left to get the reservations for the restaurant ready.

Caroline's POV
We finished breakfast and left to go to the mall. We arrived at the mall, and shopped. We stopped for lunch, then shopped some more. We then went back to the compound. We put our bags in our rooms, and I was walking downstairs. When a knock was at the door. I walked through the courtyard and to the door. I opened it, and stood a handsome man.

I said, " Can I help you?"

He smiled and said, " You must be Caroline. I heard great things about you. I must say you are more beautiful in person."

I crossed my arms and he said, " I'm a old friend of Klaus's."

I nodded and stood to the side. This guy said, " Klaus is waiting for you outside."

I nodded and then Bekah and Davina came down the stairs. Rebekah said, " Marcel? Is that you?"

Marcel said, " In the flesh."

I then snuck out the door, when Rebekah was too shocked about seeing Marcel. I walked and seen Klaus standing there on the street. I walked over to him and kissed him. We pulled apart and I said, " So, what are we doing?"

He said, " I am taking you out to dinner,love."

I nodded and we started walking down the street. I said, " So, how do you know that Marcel guy?"

He said, " We met when my parents lived here, when I was 10. Marcellus was the only friend that understood me. He eventually took a liking to Rebekah. But then my family went back to Britain. I haven't seen him, till I came here 3 and a half years ago. He tried to help me get rid of my feelings for you, but they never went away. He is the only friend I have."

I said, " Does he still like Bekah?"

He said, " I don't really know. Two weeks ago, he was bragging about this girl he liked. Sofia. He seems to fancy her."

I nodded and we walked down the street more, and stopped at a restaurant. It is called, 'Bite to eat.' It was a unique name, but we walked in and he told the reservation to the waiter. The waiter then showed us to a table. We ordered our food, I got a steak and fries, he got a burger and fries. We then talked about our child hood. He talked about how it was when he lived here in New Orleans. He told me about Mardi Grais. It seemed amazing here.

I told him about how I never left Mystic Falls. I told him about how Damon and Stefan are brothers to me. I told him how I was closer to Kat, than Elena and Bonnie. We then just talked all throughout dinner.

When dinner was over, we were walking down the street. My arm was tucked around his, and we just talked some more. He told me about how Elijah and him loved to play pranks on Kol and Bekah. He told me about how Elijah and Freya teamed up on him, while they were playing chicken in the pool. Apparently, Klaus was on Elijah's shoulders, Freya was on Kol's and then they started fighting, and Elijah pushed Klaus off his shoulders, when Freya started pushing him. It was pretty fascinating about his childhood. He lived in Mystic Falls, New Orleans, Britain, and France.

We then walked to the front door of the compound and he stopped. I said, " Whats wrong?"

He said, " Nothing, sweetheart. It's just Rebekah.."

I said, " I see. Well, I will go in first. Then after a little while, you go in after me. That way they don't notice we were together."

He said, " That's fine. I'm sorry, that I want to keep this a secret. I know it is hard, avoiding my family."

I said, " It's fine. Klaus when you are ready, we will tell them."

He nodded and I kissed his lips. He tried to make the kiss last. But I pulled away and walked inside the house. I seen Bekah, Davina and Marcel sitting in the courtyard. Bekah looked at me and said, " Where were you?"

I said, " I went out for a walk. I needed to clear my head. Plus I wanted to look around more. This city is amazing."

She nodded and I sat down on the couch beside Davina. Davina looked at me with raised eyebrows and I just looked down. She knew where I was, of course she knew. She knew about how Klaus and i kissed on the Mikaelsons front porch. Then Marcel said, " Caroline, I'm Marcel. I believe I didn't introduce myself earlier."

I said, " You didn't. Nice to meet you."

We then talked. Fifteen minutes later, Klaus walked in the front door. Bekah grilled him about his whereabouts. He seemed upset. He then went to his wing of the house, and wasn't seen for the rest of the night. Marcel left, and Bekah went to bed. I went to my room and changed into my pjs and sat on my bed. Then Davina walked inside my room. She sat on my bed beside me and said, " Spill."

I said, " What are you talking about?"

She said, " Earlier. Where actually were you? I promise not to tell anyone."

I said, " Fine. Klaus has Marcel here to distract you and Bekah. So I could slip out and go on a date with him. He took me to a restaurant and we ate. We basically talked all night."

She said, " You really like him don't you?"

I blushed and said, " Is it that obvious?"

She said, " Yeah. Alright, goodnight."

I nodded and she left my room. I then turned out the light and went to sleep.

Klaus's POV
I walked inside and went straight to my wing of the house. I got a text while I was outside from Elijah.

E- Need to talk. Something bad happened.

I went to my room and called Elijah. He picked up. I said, " What happened Elijah?"

He said, " Well, they died. We can't have anyone find out what actually happened. The Lockwoods shot them because they somehow, knew they were helping us protect her."

I sighed and said, " How will she find out that they are dead?"

He said, " She will find out tomorrow morning. Do not tell her yourself. Someone else will call her. Do not tell her anything about why they died. She cannot know."

I said, " Fine."

I then hung up and sighed. I changed into my pajama pants and went to bed. She will be torn about them being dead.