"How did Theresa know you?" I asked,  wondering.

She seemed lost for a moment before she answered. "I befriended her and her parents after I told them the truth and we became very close." She clicked her fingers in amusement.

But if she is this involved in this whole charade how come the book didn't mention her or anything related to her

"Because I wrote the book. There's no way I am going to include myself in the book." She replied to the question swirling in my befuddled mind.

Wait, hold on, pause. My mind, how did she?........

"How did you know what I was thinking about because that question was definitely what I was thinking?" I snapped, panicking.

She stood up and walked towards me. Stopping few a few inches in front of me, she tilted my chin up to meet her glowing orbs she smiled at me. "You've found the book. Quite the smart one. Good thing, you will make a great Luna." She praise brushing through her soft curls.

I heard her mumble something incoherent but I couldn't grab it. The only word I managed to grab was daughter.

How in the name of Hades did Melissa come out of this woman. She is totally her mother's opposite in everything. I am starting to think Melissa went astray on her own because this woman looks like she would raise her child with absolute greatness and kindness. Her looks must be from her father because she looks nothing like her mother. By the way, could her father be a warlock or a werewolf or even a human. Eh! Who knows.

But there was still something bugging me, begging me to let it out. "How old are you?" I asked, scrutinizing my eyes.

I heard my mother scoff next to me, before snickering at the witch. "I am a thousand and twenty years old. Witches stop aging at the age of twenty five." She cleared out, sitting back down.

The three of us sat back in tranquility. We were further away from my bodyguards and they can't hear a thing. The barrier was still working and Evelyn claimed it was one of the least spells she could perform.

Pffft. I should have know Witches do brag.

I grasp my fingers when I felt them moist and sweaty. "How does this whole thing relate to me?" I asked, staring at Evelyn.

She raised her head to look at me. "It's  a suspicion. When it's finally a theory, I will get back to you but for now you are totally off the hook. And forget what I said when you came in earlier, about you being extra ordinary and all." She assured. I was still confused but I let it slide, next time I come here I am asking the questions.

"Why are you two quarrelling." I suddenly remembered.

"That's a story for another day Lizzy,  you need to go back home. The Alpha must be worried about you." My mum spoke this time.

Ha! Worried? He is probably partying his ass off with his whore.

I just need a nice cold showers and a lovely nap. Today has been hella tiring and I don't think I have the energy to continue with anything right now. Even food sounds like work to me. We dropped my mum back at her cabin and came back home.

Home. That's sounds real.

But then when you have two over enthusiastic friends, all your die hard wished comes tumbling down the hill. Amelia and Natalya bursr open my bedroom door, inviting themselves in.

They both had two shopping bags on each hand, clearly indicating that they went shopping.

Dont they get tired of shopping?

I sighed tiredly. "You know, there is a respectful act people call knocking but you two seem to always forget about it when you're coming to my room." I complained, getting up to pick out a new set of comfortable clothings.

I opened my cupboard and brought out a grey sweatpant, a white sweatshirt and a new set of black undies. "Sorry, we were too thrilled to knock. Nathan asked us to go shoe shopping for your Luna ceremony." Amelia squeaked, dropping the bags on my bed.

"Nathan did?"

Natalya's shoulder sagged when she realized that I had caught them."No we did. We went there on our own but Nathan did suggest it." She retorted.

I nodded. "Give me a few minutes. I need to shower."

As I entered the bathroom, I removed all the things I was wearing. I twisted the faucet turning the cold water on.

A few minutes later, I closed the shower and wore my clothes. When I walked out, they already had all the shoes laid on my bed for me.

There were four stilettos. One is black, one is red, one is silver in color and one is nude. Three pumps. One is red and two are black. Two trainers, one uggs, two flip flops and five flats.

I groaned. How did they even know my size? "How did you guys figure out my size?" I couldn't help out but ask. Amelia grinned mischievously, obviously a betoken that they did something impish.

"We kinda took one of your shoe as a sample. Now try them on, we don't exactly have all day." She hectored pushing me forward.

I trotted over and sat on the side of the bed. Nattie...

My new nickname for her. Her name is too long.

She pushed forward the black stilettos. I shoved my right foot inside the and slipped it on. It was my precise size. Who am I kidding, they literally stole my shoe. So the shoe being my exact size shouldn't be a big deal. Right?

I smiled at the way the shoe looks on my feet. Yes I tried both of them on. Both the right foot and left foot. "Awwnn, thank you guys so much. I really love the shoes." I appreciated, smiling at them.

"Hey! you stilk have like sixteen more shoes to try on. And we are going to watch you try each and every single one of them." Natalya smirked and pointed at the remaining shoes. Oh please someone help me. I really need help.

"Yep. That's just how nice we are." Amelia seriously sucks at comforting bit hey she's an excellent gist mate.

For the next thirty minutes, I tried out all the shoes and surprisingly all fit except one of the flats. It was my favorite one but was too small for me. It was gold in color. It was a terrifying bummer for Natalya coz she was the one that picked it.

"I am really sorry about that flat but you can have it. Your leg is smaller then mine." I solaced, talking Amelia.

"No, the flat is for you so I am going back to the mall tomorrow before the ceremony to get it changed for a bigger size." Natalya pronounced, putting the flat back in one the shopping bags.

I grinned at her. "I am not going to stop you then. I do love the shoe and you are petty determined so why not."  I called out.

"Uggh! I gotta go. Carter is whining and I can unfortunately feel it through the mate link." That was Amelia speaking. She does hate whining.

"Yeah I need to check up on Dylan. He must be back from pack patrol or meeting. I am not sure." Natalya added.

Speaking of Dylan, I don't think I have met him in person. Nattie told me that he is the pack's gamma.

"Your mates are really lucky to have you. You care about them so much." I can't say so about my mate.

"I wish they knew that." Amelia groaned as the both of them left me room.

They promised to send lunch for when they figured out that I haven't had lunch yet. I lay on my bed thinking of everything I got to know of today. And soon I was out like a light forgetting about the covers.

            ********************

Unedited. I know and I am sorry but I didn't have enough time to edit. I wanted to update as soon as possible. If you notice any mistake, please bring my attention to it. And don't forget to vote and comment........Thanks.........

      Freedahmyst.