Chapter 149: Jessica

• Dedicated to VeNm InFaMoUs (follow and subscribe!)

Chapter 149: Jessica

ANDY'S POV

*One Month Later*

I sat at the table, really hoping this date wouldn't turn out as bad as the last two. I figured, third time's a charm. I'm just really tired of going on dates.

"Andy?" A girl asked, walking up to me.

"Jessica?"

"Hi!" She exclaimed.

"Hi." I smiled as we shook hands and she sat down across from me.

"So, tell me about yourself." She said.

"Well, my wife of forty years died several months ago so I'm just trying to get back into the dating world. I have three kids, eight grandkids and one great grandkid. I'm the lead singer in a rock band called Black Veil Brides. Um, yeah, I can't really think about anything else. What about you?" I laughed.

"Well, I divorced my husband last year, I have two kids and three grandkids. I'm retired and that's about it. How did your wife die?"

"She had a brain AVM for the last couple of years and it finally killed her."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"So, tell me more about your kids."

"My oldest son is Brandon and he's a therapist for teenagers who go through things like self harm and who are suicidal and are bullied. He married my best friend and band mate's daughter and they had four kids, two daughters, Camryn, Danielle, and then twin boys, Elliot and Edward, but Eli and Eddie for short. Camryn is married and has a kid named Colton. My oldest daughter, Blade, is married and has three kids, two boys, Blake, Christian and then a little girl named Dakota. Finally, Bailey, the youngest, is the lead singer in a band called Stormy Copper and is married to the guitarist, and they have a son named Lukas. I think that's about it, what about your kids?"

"Well, the oldest is a boy named Taylor and the youngest is Amanda. Taylor is a lawyer and is married. They have two kids named Elizabeth and Steven. Amanda is married as well and has a daughter named Sophia."

***

We spent the next two hours talking and laughing. I was having a really great time with Jessica. She was smart, funny and really pretty.

"I should be getting home." I sighed, paying the bill.

"Maybe we can go out another time?"

"Oh definitely." I smiled. We exchanged numbers and I went back to my car. I drove to the cemetary and walked to Harley's grave, sitting in front of it. I rubbed my hand across her gravestone, sighing.

"I hope this is truly what you want Harley. No matter what happens, I'll always love you." I said, leaning down and kissing her gravestone.

************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT: I WANT YOU GUYS TO DO ME A HUGE FAVOR! So, if you are a gamer and/or enjoy games like Minecraft, Call Of Duty, GTA, etc,  please go follow my friend. I'll leave his twitter in the external and leave the link to one of his videos on the side. I'll also leave the links in the comments. When he gets 500 followers, he'll do a Q&A video so go follow and subscribe! Thanks!

Listening to Let Me Down Easy~ Billy Currington

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER