Chapter 112: Football

BRANDON'S POV

"WE'RE HOME!" Eli and Eddie called as they walked in from football practice.

"Hey, did you boys have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah! Our first game is Saturday!"

"Well, I'll make sure to be there." I smiled.

"Can Grandpa Andy come?" Eli asked.

"And Grandpa Jake?" Eddie asked. 

"Oh! And Lukas!"

"Aunt Bailey!"

"Un-"

"I'll make sure to invite everyone." I chuckled. "Don't you worry about it. Just focus on your game."

"Okay." They smiled.

"Boys, go get changed and wash up for dinner." Alex said. They nodded and ran upstairs to their room.

*A few days later*

I clapped as Eli and Eddie's team made another touchdown.

"WHOO!" I cheered. I was so happy that they wanted to do football and they really liked it. I hope it helps Eli with his asthma. He hasn't had much of a problem with it, but hopefully this will prevent him from having trouble as he gets older.

Alex is still kind of uneasy about them getting hurt, but she's starting to lighten up because she sees how much fun the boys have.

Their team is really good, and both of the boys are really good as well. They're really fast and have fun while playing.

Their team won and the boys ran over to us.

"Hey guys! I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed, bending down and hugging their sweaty bodies. 'Did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah!" They exclaimed. All of our family was here so after the boys were congratulated about a million times, we all went out to dinner to celebrate.

***********************************************************************************

Sorry it's short

Listening to You Are Good~ Israel Houghton

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER