Chapter 135: Sydney

Chapter 135: Sydney

ELI'S POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

"Hello?" Sydney answered.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park with me?"

"Uhm, sure, let me ask my dad." She said, returning about a minute later. "He said he'll drive me."

"Okay, see you there." I said and hung up. I walked into my dad's office and he looked up at me.

"Hey Eli."

"Hi, um, can you drive me to the park?"

"Why?"

"I'm meeting a friend there."

"And what friend is this?"

"I don't want to tell you." I mumbled.

"And why not?"

"You'll make a big deal out of it."

"Is it a girl?" He winked and I nodded. "I knew it! Sit down, tell me all about it." He said, pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I sat down and sighed.

"I'd rather not."

"Elliot, do you want to go or not?"

"It's Sydney okay!"

"Ooh, do you like her?" He smirked and I nodded. "Dude! No way!" He exclaimed, laughing a bit.

"I knew you would make a big deal out of it." I grumbled.

"No, this is exciting! Of course I'll drive you."

"Ugh, I need to get a driver's liscense." I groaned, standing up and walking out.

"You still got about two years." My dad laughed, ruffling my hair as he caught up with me. "Alex! I'll be back!" My dad called as we walked down the stairs. We went out to the car and I got in the front seat with my dad. He drove me to the park and I got it.

"Hey Eli!" My dad called, sticking his head out the window. I saw Sydney sitting on a bench and looking over at me. I reluctantly turned around.

"What?"

"Get it!" He exclaimed with a smirk. I flipped him off as I walked towards Sydney. My dad pulled away and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Eli." She said.

"Hey Sydney." I said, sitting next to her.

"Race you to the swings." She said, sprinting to the swings. I got up and chased after her, getting to my swings a little bit after her.

"Ha! Beat you." She said, beginning to swing. "I bet I can swing higher than you."

"Nuh uh!" I said, beginning to swing as well. We kept swinging until we were at the same height.

"I bet I can jump farther than you." She said. I stuck my tongue out and jumped, falling on my ass as I landed. She jumped and then rolled, holding her ankle. "Ouch." She said.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rushing over to her.

"I-I think I sprained my ankle or something."

"Let me see it." I said, grabbing her ankle. She quickly got up and ran into the playscape. "Fucker!" I exclaimed and ran after her. I crawled through the tunnels trying to listen to see where she was. "God damnit, Sydney! Where the fuck are you?" I called.

"BOO!" She screamed, grabbing my ankles and dragging me out of the tunnel.

"YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I exclaimed.

"Good." She giggled. I leaned in and kissed her lips, Sydney freezing. I pulled away and bit my lip. All of a sudden she jumped on me, kissing me and I kissed back. She ended up pushing both of us down the slide and we fell at the bottom of the slide. We laughed and kissed again.

"I've been waiting so long to do that." I said, brushing the hair out of her face as I hovered over her.

"I've been waiting for you to do that." She laughed.

"You're so beautiful."

"You're not too bad yourself." She laughed. I stood up and helped her up. We walked over to the bench and sat down.

"So, does this mean we're dating?" I asked.

"I don't know, does it?"

"Sydney, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." She said and I smiled, kissing her lips. We pulled away and hugged. "I should probably get home."

"I can get my dad to give you a ride."

"That'd be great." She smiled, I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can you pick us up and take Sydney home?"

"Yeah, I'll be right there. Did you get it?" I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket.

"He's coming." I said. She smiled and snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. I heard the honk of a horn and turned to see my dad.

"Come on." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the car. We got into the backseat and she cuddled into my chest again as we rode to her house. My dad pulled up in front of her house and she opened the door.

"I'll walk you up." I said, getting out of the car behind her. I walked her up to her front door and hugged her.

"Text me." She said.

"Okay." I smiled, kissing her lips. She kissed back and then went into her house. I went back out to my dad's car and got in the front seat. My dad pulled away from the house and we sat in silence.

"So, you made your move?"

"Yeah."

"That's my boy!" He laughed, slapping my arm. We got home and I went upstairs, pulling out my phone to see Sydney texted me.

************************************************************************************

Sydney ------> (Hunter's daughter)

,Listening to Easy~ Rascal Flatts

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER