Chapter 130: Wedding Dress Shopping

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Hi, how can I help you ladies?" A woman asked as we walked into the bridal shop.

"We're looking for dresses for my wedding." I said.

"Congratulations. My names Michelle and I'll be helping you guys. If you'll follow me, we'll get started." We follwoed her to a room in the back with dressing rooms, mirrors and dresses. My mom, both of my grandmas, my sister, Hannah, both of my aunts, Dakota, Hunter's daughter Sydney and Ethan's daughter Katie all came with me to look for dresses.

Hannah is going to be my maid of honor, Danielle, Sydney and Katie are going to be bridesmaids and Dakota is going to be the flower girl. We've agreed that my Grandma Harley will watch Colton during the ceremony.

We all sat down on couches that were in the room and listened to Michelle.

"So, what is your name?" She asked.

"Camryn."

"Alright Camryn, what type of wedding are you having? Date, colors, venue? What kind of dress are you looking for?"

"My wedding is going to be in April so it's going to be outside, a spring type wedding. My dress will be white, but I want the maid of honor dress to be a pastel purple and the bridesmaid dresses to be pastel pink. I want the flower girl dress to be white as well, maybe you can add in a pink or purple somewhere in the flower girl dress? I want my dress to be long, but thin, something nice to wear outside."

"Let me go see what I can find." She smiled. She went looking and pulled out a few. I tried them on and didn't really like them until I came to the last one.

It was a long, white, strapless dress that was very light and comfortable. not super huge like most wedding dresses are. There was a diamond design around the waist and the whole dress was super simple. Just how I wanted it.

"This is perfect!" I exclaimed, spinning around in the mirror.

"I love it honey." My mom said.

"Looks good on you Camryn." My Grandma Harley said.

"I want this one." I told Michelle.

"Okay, take it off and we'll put in an order." She said. I nodded and went back to the dressing room, taking it off and coming back out in my normal clothes.

"Okay, what's next?"

"Hannah, my maid of honor." I said, pushing her forward. "I want her dress to be a pastel purple and long." I said. Michelle nodded and went to go find something. She came back, handing the dress to Hannah and she went to go change. Hannah came back out wearing the perfect dress.

It was a long, strapless, plain, pastel purple dress. There wasn't much to the dress, which was perfect.

"Get it, I love it." I said.

"Me too." Hannah smiled and went to go change, coming back out shortly after.

"Okay, can I see one of your bridesmaids?"

"Danielle, get up." I said and Danielle stood up. "I want the dress to be long and pastel pink." I said and Michelle nodded, going to find a dress. She found one, handed it to Danielle and she went to go change.

She came out and I fell in love with her dress. It was a plain, long pastel pink dress. It was strapless on one shoulder but the other side had a simple strap that covered her entire right shoulder.

"Danielle! I love it!"

"So do I." She smiled, spinning around in it.

"What do you think Sydney and Katie?" I asked.

"It's great." They said. Danielle went to go take it off and came back out, sitting back down.

"While I was looking for the bridesmaid dress, I also found a flower girl dress I think you might like." Michelle said. My Aunt Blade stood up with Dakota and took her to go put her in the dress. She came back out and everyone awwed.

It was a knee length white dress and a purple band around the hips. There was lace covering the entire dress and looked adorable on Dakota.

"Yes, let's get it. What do you think Aunt Blade."

"I think she looks adorable. Do you like the dress Dakota?" My Aunt Blade asked and Dakota nodded. She went to go take Dakota out of the dress and then came back. We gave Michelle all of our sizes, payed and then shopped for a bit more, getting dresses for my mom and grandmas and heels for everybody. We got some jewelry and seperated into our seperate cars.

I got back home and went up to our door. I unlocked it and opened it, smiling when I saw Chris playing with Colton who was now ten months.

"Hey, did you have a good time?"

"Yeah, we got all the dresses taken care of. Now, you just have to go with everyone else to get your tuxes."

"Yeah, I know, we'll do it." He sighed.

"Good." I said, kissing his lips. We were flying out one of Chris' friends from Florida to be the best man and my cousins, Blake, Lukas and Christian, were the groomsmen.

"I bet you look beautiful in that dress." He said, pulling me onto his lap and holding me tight.

"Once my hair and makeup is done."

"You always look beautiful." He said. I giggled and kissed his lips.

"You're so sweet. I love you."

"I love you too." He said and then picked up my left hand. "Three more months."

"I know." I said, passionatley kissing him.

**************************************************************************************

Listening to Somethin' Bout A Truck~ Kip Moore

Dakota's dress -------->

Camryn's dress (External) -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER