Chapter 178: Elizabeth

ELI'S POV

*One Year Later*

I was sitting on the living room couch, watching TV while my mom was in the kitchen cooking. Eddie was coming home for a few weeks and was bringing a friend. There was a knock on the door and my mom groaned.

"Shit, that better not be them. Eli, can you get the door?"

"Yeah."

"Thank tou. Fuck, where is that man? BRANDON!"

"I'M GETTING DRESSED! HOLD ON!" I walked to the door and opened it to see Camryn and Chris with their kids.

"Hey." I smiled, hugging Camryn.

"ELLIOT! WHO IS IT?"

"It's Camryn!"

"Thank God!"

"Mom's freaking out about Eddie coming home." I said.

"Let me go help her, can you hold Caitlyn?" Camryn asked me.

"Of course." I said, grabbing my niece.

"Uncle Eli!" Caitlyn exclaimed.

"Hey girl."I chuckled, kissing her forehead. I tickled her side and she giggled and squirmed. I walked back to the couch, Chris following me with Colton. 

"How is school going?" Chris asked.

"Good, only two more years."

"Halfway done."

"Yup." Ten minutes later, my dad and Casey joined us with his two kids while Danielle helped my mom and Camryn in the kitchen. Ten more minutes later, there was another knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I called, getting up and walking to the door. I opened it to see Eddie standing with a girl. 

"Hi." I said and gave Eddie a confused look.

"This is my...friend, Elizabeth." He said, winking at me and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You must be Eli?"

"You are correct." I smiled again. "Mom! Eddie's here!" I called, letting them in. My mom ran into the entry way, dragging my dad behind her.

"Oh, I missed you so much!" She exclaimed, hugging him.

"I missed you too mom." He chuckled.

"And who's this?" She asked, gesturing to Elizabeth.

"I'm Elizabeth." She smiled, holding her hand out for my parents to shake.

"Nice to meet you." My mom smiled, shaking her hand. "I'm Alex."

"And I'm Brandon." My dad said, shaking her hand as well.

"Your sisters are in the living room." My mom told Eddie.

"Great." He smiled, grabbing Elizabeth's hand and pulling her to the living room.

"Eddie!" They exclaimed.

"Uncle Eddie!" The kids exclaimed, latching onto his legs.

"Who's the girl?" Camryn asked with a smirk. 

"This is my girlfriend, Elizabeth. Elizabeth, these are my sisters, Camryn and Danielle, my brothers-in-law, Chris and Casey and these are their kids, Colton, Caitlyn, Erin and Frankie."

"You're pwetty." Caitlyn smiled up at Elizabeth.

"Thank you." Elizabeth smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Camryn smiled.

"Who's hungry?" My mom asked and everyone raised their hands. We all walked to the table and sat down. My mom brought out the food and sat down next to my dad. We all grabbed ouir food and then started eating.

"Mmm, this is delicious Mrs. Biersack." Elizabeth smiled.

"Thank you Elizabeth."

"Oh please, call me Liz."

"So, when did you two meet?" Camryn asked.

"She was in my english class freshman year, first semester. We started dating second semester, that's why I only came out for Grandpa's wedding last year, we were in the process of looking for an apartment for the next few years."

"So, where are you from?" My dad asked.

"Born and raised in Austin."

"Ah, so you know the city pretty well?"

"Yup, always been my dream to go to UT."

"Have you been to California before?"

"Nope, but it sure is beautiful."

"So, what's your major?"

"I want to be an elementary school teacher. I just love kids!"

"You love kids, huh?" My mom asked.

"Mom, stop." I groaned.

"What?" She asked.

"I know what you're doing, just stop. You have four grand kids, thats enough for now."

"So, you want to be a teacher? How many years in school do you need?" My dad asked.

"The minimum is a four year degree, but I may go back to school later in life."

"So Eddie, you're moving back to California after college, right?" Danielle asked.

"Yup, there's a police academy close to here so I'll be back soon." He smiled.'

"Good." Danielle laughed.

We finished dinner and everyone hung out for a little bit longer until Camryn and Danielle went home with their families. Eddie and Elizabeth were staying at the house with my parents and I so they slept in Camryn's old room while I stayed in my room.

***********************************************************************************

Elizabeth ^^^^^

Listening to Crash My Party~ Luke Bryan

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER