Chapter 173: Caitlyn Audrey Longsworth

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Month Later*

"She's so beautiful!" I exclaimed as I held my daughter in my arms.

"Just like her mother." Chris smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Hey Caitlyn, I'm your mommy and you have an older brother who can't wait to meet you." I kissed her forehead and then looked up at Chris. "You hold her." I said.

"Okay." He said, taking his daughter from my arms. "Hey Caitlyn, I'm your daddy. I can already tell you're going to grow into a beautiful woman like your mother. Which means I'll have to buy a baseball bat or a gun." He laughed. "I promise I'm going to love you and protect you forever." He said, kissing her nose. He handed her back to me and stretched.

"I guess I should go get the big brother, huh?" He asked and I nodded. He left and I smiled down at my daughter, not being able to take my eyes off of her. I can't believe I finally have a daughter.

Chris walked in with Colton and placed him on my bed. Colton was now almost three and he's growing up way too fast.

"Colton, this is your little sister, Caitlyn." Chris smiled. Colton sat next to me and looked down at his sister.

"Baby!" Colton exclaimed.

"Yes Colton, good." I smiled. "This is your little sister. Can you say Caitlyn?"

"Caylin!"

"Good enough." I laughed, kissing his forehead.

"Can I hold?" Chris looked at me and I shrugged.

"Sure but you have to be really careful. Babies are like glass." Chris said and Colton nodded. Chris picked Colton up and sat him down in a nearby chair. He grabbed Caitlyn from me and walked over to Colton.

"Colton, can you make your arms look like mine?" Chris asked. Colton gave a huge smile and made his arms look like Chris'.

"Okay, now don't move." He said, placing Caitlyn in Colton's arms. He kept his hands under Colton's arms in case something happened. "Look at you, you're a big kid." Chris said and Colton giggled. Chris looked back at me to see I was crying.

Chris grabbed Caitlyn again and gave her back to me. Colton stayed in the room while Chris brought friends and family through to see Caitlyn. Finally, everyone left and Colton went home with Brandon so they could watch him while we stayed in the hospital.

Chris put Caitlyn in her bassinet and climbed into my bed with me.

"Thank you for our family." I smiled up at him.

"Thank you for our family." He repeated. "You did most of the work." He laughed.

"But it wouldn't of happened if you weren't such a great husband and father."

"Well you're the best wife and mother."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled, kissing my lips.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry it's short.

Listening to The Only Exception~ Paramore

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER