Chapter 45: Telling The Family

BLADE'S POV

We had invited the whole family over so we could tell them. We invited my siblings and their families, my parents, Gabe's parents, his brother and his family and the rest of BVB.

"I can't wait until I don't have to wear a hoodie 24/7." I said, pulling it on.

"I understand. But as least it's cold." Gabe said.

"True." I said, fixing my hair. "Alright, let's go."

***

After everyone arrived, we sat around talking for about thirty mintues before I decided to announce my pregnancy. Gabe and I got up and got everyone's attention.

"Now, the reason we called you all over here is because we have some news to announce." I said with a big smile. I turned around and took off my hoodie.

"We're pregnant!" I exclaimed, turning back around.

"Oh my god, really?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"It's a girl, Dakota Melissa Jones." Gabe smiled.

"Aww! That's so adorable!" Alex smiled.

"How far are you?" My dad asked.

"Almost four months." I said. We sat back down and the conversations quickly turned about the baby, The girls and boys split up into seperate groups and continued to talk.

"I have some clothes I can give you from Danielle and Camryn." Alex offered.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, hugging her. When everyone left, they congratulated Gabe and I.

"I can't wait to finally have a niece." Brandon said, picking me up and spinning me around. He set me down and kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait to finally have a daughter." I said with a smile and he nodded.

"You're going to love it, both of you will, I promise. Congratulations sis, Gabe." He said, hugging us before joining his family in the car.

*******************************************************************************************

Listening to Unconditionally~ Katy Perry

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER