Chapter 167

Chapter 167

ELI'S POV
"Eli, wake up." My grandpa said, shaking me awake. I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I got out of the bed and followed him downstairs and out to his car.

I got in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers seat, my grandpa pulling out of the driveway and driving to my house.

"So, after you went to bed last night, I called your da-"

"WHAT!"

"Eli list-"

"YOU FUCKING PROMISED!"

"You are only sixteen Elliot, you're still a minor and your parents were fucking worried about you."

"You still promised." I mumbled.

"I prevented your dad from coming over here, but when you get home from school I want you to talk everything out with your dad."

"Okay." I sighed. He pulled into my driveway and turned to look at me.

"Only your mom should be in the house. Go get your stuff for school and come back out, I'll take you."

"Thanks." I said and got out. I walked into my house and went up the stairs. I changed my clothes and ran my fingers through my hair to tame it. I brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs.

"Eli!" My mom exclaimed, hugging me as I tried to put on my shoes.

"I need to get to school." I said.

"We're going to talk when you get home."

"Okay." I said, grabbing my bag and walking back out to my grandpa's car. He drove me to school in silence. I was really not looking forward to today.

"Have a good day." He said as he stopped the car in front of the school.

"Thanks." I sighed, grabbing my bag and getting out of the car. I walked into the school and went to my locker, putting my things away.

"Eli!" Sydney exclaimed, running up to me and hugging me.

"Hey." I said with a small smile, kissing her lips.

"How was last night?" She asked.

"I actually didn't go home."

"What?"

"I went to my Grandpa Andy's. He let me stay the night as his place and took me to school this morning."

"Eli, you need to go home sometime."

"I know, I have to talk to my parents when I get home."

"It's for the best." She said, grabibng my hand.

"I'm not looking forward to it."

"I know, but maybe things won't be as bad as you think they're going to be." She smiled.

"Hopefully."

***

My dad picked Eddie and I up from school. Eddie got in the passenger seat so I got in the backseat.

"How was school?" My dad asked.

"Fine." We mumbled. We drove the rest of the way home in silence and the three of us walked into the house.

"Eddie, go up to your room, I need to talk to your brother." My dad said. Eddie nodded and went up the stairs. 

"Coem on Eli." My dad said, leading me into the living room where my mom was sitting. I sighed and kicked off my shoes, dropping my bag and following him. I sat on the couch opposite from them and chewed on my lip.

"We were worried sick about you Eli." My mom said.

"You obviously didn't give two shits when I was blamed for something that wasn't my fault."

"Okay, tell us what happened Eli."

"He walked up and got really pissed that I told you guys he skipped. He started calling me a bad brother and a faggot and emo and stupid and such. I called him a wannabe and he punched me. I punched him back and then we got into a fight."

"You know we don't hit to solve our problems."

"HE HIT ME FIRST!"

"I don't care Ellio-"

"YOU'VE BEAT UP AUNT BAILEY'S EX AND WENT TO JAIL FOR IT!"

"That's why you don't hit people Eli. Violence causes concequences."

"I don't know why I'm even talking to you guys."

"Listen, I know you were just trying to defend yourself and that your brother has kind of taken both of you on the wrong path."

"But I'm doing better now and I shouldn't be given the same punishments as him because I'm not a bad fucking kid!"

"I know your not Eli. Listen, I'm grounding you for a week because you ran off last night without telling anyone. I had to find out from your grandfather where you ended up. You scared us half to death. But, I will let you go on a date with Sydney on saturday. Deal?"

"Deal." I smiled.

"Okay, now go upstairs." He said and I nodded.

***

I was about to fall asleep when I heard laughing and kissing. I turned over to see Eddie had a girl in his bed.

"Eddie, what the fuck."

"Just go back to sleep." He said. Five minutes later I heard moaning and groaned, getting up. No fucking way am I sleeping here tonight. I grabbed a pillow and blanket, walking down the stairs and falling asleep on the couch.

"Eli, what the fuck are you doing down here?" My dad asked, shaking me awake.

"Eddie was bugging me last night so I just came down here." It wasn't really a lie.

"Well it's time for school." I nodded and got up, walking up the stairs.

***

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"I'm grounded for a week but they're still letting us go on our date."

"Awesome." She smiled.

"Yeah, I slept on the couch last night though."

"Why?"

"Eddie had a friend over last night. A female friend."

"Oh god." She groaned and I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I sighed, kissing her lips.

*********************************************************************************

Listening to Number Of The Beast~ Iron Maiden --------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER