Chapter 69: Another Jewel Upon The Crown

Chapter 69: Another Jewel Upon The Crown

ANDY'S POV

"Harley, are you okay?" I asked as she suddenly leaned forwrd while we were sitting on the couch.

"I feel like I'm going to be sick." She said, standing up.

"Maybe you should sit down, try to see if it goes away."

"I have a weird metallic taste in my mouth." She said. All of a sudden she started shaking and started falling.

"HARLEY!" I exclaimed as I caught her before she hit the ground. She shook, her arms and legs twitching. Oh god, is this her seizure? No! Not yet, I can't lose her yet. I put a pillow on the floor and gently layed her down, running to the phone and then going back to her. I dialed 911, stroking her hair as I just watched her, feeling so helpless. I wiped my eyes, trying to hold back my sobs so I could talk on the phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"M-My wife. S-She has a brain AVM a-and she's having a-a seizure." I stutttered.

"Sir, what is your name?"

"Andy Biersack."

"Mr. Biersack, what is your address?" I gave the woman on the phone my address and she told me to stay on the phone until the paramedics arrived.

"Is your door unlocked?"

"Yes ma'am."

"What is your wife's name?"

"Harley Biersack."

"What are her symptoms."

"B-Before it happend, she felt like she was going to throw up and had a metallic taste in her mouth. Then, she started shaking and fell and-and now she's twitching and shaking and, oh god." I cried.

"Mr. Biersack, please calm down, the paramedics are on their way. Has she had seizures before?"

"No! This is her first one."

"Okay, paramedics will be there shortly. Is she on the ground, did she fall and hurt herself?"

"I caught her before she fell. She's on the ground with a pillow under her head."

"Okay, just try to calm down Mr. Biersack."

"How am I supposed to calm down! My wife is dying!"

"Mr. Biersack, she's going to be f-"

"No! She has a brain AVM and she's dying!" I sobbed. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just highly upset. She can't leave me yet.

"The paramedics are on their way sir." Poor woman, nothing she could say will make me feel better or calm down.

"I hope the-HARLEY!" I screamed as Harley stopped twitching and just passed out.

"Sir? What's wrong."

"S-She passed out." I started crying harder. I'm watching my wife die right in front of me, the love of my life.

"Sir, just calm d-"

"I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! MY WIFE IS DYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" I screamed. I put the phone on speaker and held Harley close to me. If she's going to die in this house, I want her to be in my arms.

"It's okay Harley." I cried, kissing her face multiple times.

"PARAMEDICS!" Someone shouted, knocking on the door. I told the dispatcher that they were here and I hung up,