Chapter 2: Band Practice

CAMRYN'S POV

My mom pulled into the driveway and parked the car, turning it off. I got out and walked up to the door with my siblings following me. I opened the door, knowing everyone would be in the basement and wouldn't be able to hear us knock.

"ANDY!" My mom yelled as she led us to the basement. As we got closer, we heard the drums, knowing they couldn't hear us. My mom opened the door and went down the stairs, having us follow.

"Alex!" My grandpa exclaimed, rushing up the stairs and hugging her.

"Haha, hey Andy." She laughed as he began to hug the rest of us.

"And who's this?" He asked Danielle.

"My friend Ember." I looked back to see her jaw on the ground.

"Close your mouth honey, you'll catch flies." He laughed, placing his hand under her chin and reconnecting it with her upper jaw. "Where's Brandon?" He asked my mom.

"Still at work, he's going to meet us here." She explained.

"Where's the boys?" He asked. My mom looked around and noticed the boys hadn't come down.

"God damnit, excuse me." She said, pushing through us and climbing the stairs. She came back a few seconds later, the twins running in.

"GRANDPA!" They yelled, wrapping their arms around his waist.

"Hey boys." My grandpa smiled, ruffling their hair.

"Is my dad going to be here?" I heard my mom ask my grandpa.

"Yeah, the guys should be here soon."

"Awesome." She smiled.

"CAMRYN!" I looked to see Blake running towards me.

"Hey Blake." I smiled, hugging him back. My other cousins ran up and hugged me before going away.

"Hey Camryn." My Aunt Blade smiled.

"Hey." I said, hugging her. "Hey Uncle Gabe."

"Hey kiddo." He smiled, hugging me.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S CAMRYN!" My Aunt Bailey yelled jokingly, attacking me with hugs. I just laughed as I felt my Uncle Onyx come up and hug me. After the hug fest was over, I went off and talked with Blake for a bit.

DANIELLE'S POV

"Hey Aunt Bailey!" I called.

"Danielle!" She exclaimed, wrapping me in her arms and kissing my cheek. "Nice shirt." She winked, "And who's this?" She asked, gesturing to Ember.

"This is my friend Ember, I just met her at school today."

"Hey Ember." She smiled. I stood on my toes to whisper in my aunt's ear.

"She didn't believe you were really my aunt." My aunt just laughed.

"Do you believe her now?" She asked with a smile and Ember nodded, starstruck.

"Hey girl." My Uncle Onyx smiled, hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Danielle's new friend Ember." My aunt smiled at my uncle.

"Hey there, I'm-"

"I know." She squealed then covered her mouth. "I-I-I m-"

"She's a big fan." I finished for her and she nodded.

"That's awesome, thank you." He smiled.

"DANIELLE!" I heard Christian yell.

"Oof!" I groaned as he jumped on my back. "Hey Christian." I said as he jumped down and hugged me. "Now do you believe me?" I asked with a smile and she nodded.

"This is so cool Danielle!" She exclaimed.

"Isn't it?" I smiled.

CAMRYN'S POV

"How's school?" Blake asked. I just sighed.

"Same as always. First day and I'm already getting pushed into lockers." I groaned.

"That sucks, I'm sorry Camryn." He said sympathetically.

"It's fine." I shrugged.

"No Camryn, it's not."

"Yes Blake it is!" I insisted. He always did this. He always worried about me when I told him I was getting bullied.

"No Camryn, it's not. You're getting bullied everyday, you're marking up your fucking arms!" He exclaimed.

"Shh." I said, covering his mouth. "Shut the fuck up Blake." I hissed.

"Camryn, you're going to have to tell someone someday! If you don't, you'll be six feet under before you graduate high school." He whisper yelled.

"I'm not going to kill myself."

"Accidents happen Camryn."

"Can we please just move onto a different subject?" He sighed.

"Fine."

***

"BRANDON!" I heard my grandpa yelled as he jumped into his son's arms.

"Fucking hell dad, you're heavy." He groaned.

"Never let me go!" He said, clutching onto my dad. All of a sudden, my dad took his arms away, causing my grandpa to fall to the ground.

"Whoops." My dad laughed.

"You're going to break you father." He said as he stood up and Brandon shrugged. "Brat." He chuckled.

"DADDY!" The twins yelled, grabbing onto my dad's legs.

"Hey boys." He smiled, messing with their hair. Soon, they went back to playing Batman and Batman versus Joker with Lukas. Danielle and I walked up to him, hugging him. "Hey girls." He smiled, how was school?"

"Awesome! I made a new friend!" Danielle exclaimed.

"Really?" She nodded and pointed to Ember.

"Oh." He said and waved as Danielle let go and went back to her friend. "And how was your day Camryn? You big eighth grader."

"It was fine." I shrugged.

"Did you help your sister around like I asked?" I nodded. "I showed her to her locker, I helped her get it open and I showed her to her first class."

"That's my girl." He smiled, placing his lips to my forehead and hugging me before letting me go. I walked back to Blake as my mom walked up to him. We all hung out for a bit longer before it was time to go. The twins had passed out so my parents had to carry them out. We all got into the car and drove home.  I took a shower before getting into my bed and looking at my marked up arms.

"I'm sorry dad." I cried, eventually crying myself to sleep.

************************************************************************************

Aww Camryn.

Listening to Wild Ones~ Flo Rida

The twins just look like Andy as a kid lol. I can't find a young enough picture.