Chapter 164: Names

Chapter 164: Names

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Month Later*

"This is so exciting." I smiled as Casey and I were sitting in the waiting room. Today, we got to find out the sex of our baby.

"I know." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

"What do you want it to be?"

"A boy. What about you?"

"A girl. But as long as he or she is healthy, then I am fine."

"Same." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Danielle Adams?" I stood up and followed the nurse down  the hallway, Casey following me. She led me to a room and told me to get up on the table. I did and Casey found a chair, dragging it over and sitting next to me.

"Pull up your shirt and the doctor will be in in a moment." She said and left. I pulled up my shirt, revealing my small, but growing bump.

"I swear it's getting larger everyday." I said, rubbing my stomach.

"At least that means he's growing." Caey smiled, pressing his hand to my belly.

"Yup, she sure is." I said, placing my hand on top of his.

"I can't wait." Casey said, a huge smile filling his face.

"Neither can I." I said as the doctor walked in.

"Hello Danielle, Casey." She said, shaking our hands.

"Hi." We said as she sat down. 

"Let's look at your baby, shall we?" She said, turning on the machine. She squeezed the gel onto my stomach and moved the transducer around. "There's youir baby and there's the heartbeat." She said, pointing out a few more features on the screen. "Would you like to know the gender?" She asked and we nodded. "You two are having a girl, congratulations." She smiled. She printed out a picture and handed me a towel before leaving.

"Told you it was a girl." I smirked, wiping off my stomach.

"I hope you know I'm going to spoil the hell out of her." Casey laughed, looking down at the ultrasound picture.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I laughed, sliding off the table and pulling my shirt back down. Casey grabbed my hips and deeply kissed my lips.

"I'm so excited."

"Me too." I smiled.

"I want you to name her." Casey said as we walked out to the car.

"No, I want you to name her." I said.

"How about you come up with the first name and I come up with the middle name?" He suggested as we got into the car.

"Sounds good." I smiled. We drove home and went up to the apartment, cuddling on the couch.

"What about Erin?" I asked.

"Erin Gabrielle?"

"Erin Gabrielle Adams, I like it." I smiled.

"Great." He smiled, kissing my lips.

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Here we are again." I laughed.

"Yup." Chris said.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked.

"A girl."

"Me too." Danielle told us she was having a girl but they're not telling the name until their baby shower. Chris and I aren't having a baby shower this time since it's our second kid but we are accepting gifts since we still have to buy a house.

"Camryn Longsworth." We stood up and followed the nurse down the hallway, the nurse leading us to a room. I walked in and got up on the table, pulling up my shirt, already knowing the drill. Chris sat next to me and the doctor walked in a few minutes later, saying hi to us and sitting down.

She turned on the ultrasound machine and covered my stomach in the gel, moving the transducer around my growing bump.

"Well, everything looks normal, and there's the heartbeat." She said. "Would you guys like to know the sex?"

"Yes." We both said.

"You two are having a girl, congratulations." She said with a smile. She printed out a picture and handed it to me along with a towel before walking out.

"A little girl." I smiled, wiping off my stomach.

"Now I'm even more excited." Chris laughed. "Don't get me wrong, I love Colton and would've loved to have another boy, but now I get a little girl to protect and spoil." He said and I just laughed.

"I'm excited too." I giggled, kissing his lips. We walked out to the car, driving to my parents' house to pick up Colton.

"I want you to name her this time." I said.

"Alright, let me think." He said, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. We pulled into my parents' driveway about ten minutes later and he banged on the steering wheel. "I got it!"

"What?"

"Caitlyn Audrey Longsworth." He said with a proud smile.

"That's perfect."

"Great." He smiled, kissing my lips. We got out and walked up to my parents' door. I knocked and my mom answered.

"Hey! Your dad is upstairs playing with Colton. Brandon! Camryn and Chris are here!" My mom exclaimed. "How was your appointment?" She asked.

"Great, everything is normal." I said, handing her the ultrasound picture.

"That's great." She said as my dad walked down with Colton in his arms. "Did you guys find out the gender?"

"A girl." I smiled.

"Caitlyn Audrey Longsworth." Chris smiled proudly.

"That's a great name." My dad said, handing Colton to me with his bag.

"Thanks." Chris and I said.

"How are the boys?" I asked.

"They haven't gotten into trouble since that party, so that's good. But, they're ungrounded next month so let's see what happens." My dad sighed.

"Hopefully things work out for you guys, see you later." I said.

"Bye." They said as we walked back to the car.

**************************************************************************************

What do you guys think of the names?

Listening to Watching You~ Rodney Atkins -------> and She Don't Love Me~ Blake Shelton

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER