Chapter 172: Erin Gabrielle Adams

BRANDON'S POV

*A Few Months Later*

Eddie's been great since the jail visit. He no longer sneaks out and goes to every class. His grades have improved and, as far as I know, he no longer smokes. I often have conversations with his teachers and his principal to make sure he's behaving. Eli also tells me how he's like when they're together, and I make sure he doesn't lie to me by threatening him with grounding.

Life is finally peaceful again and I wish we had thought of this jail tour earlier. It was just what Eddie needed to get what we've been saying through his thick skull.

I was sitting in my office with a patient when my phone rang.

"Hold on a minute." I said, getting up and going around my desk. "Hello, Brandon Biersack speaking."

"Brandon, Danielle's in labor."

"What!"

"She just called me, I'm going to the hospital, can you pick up the boys from school?"

"Of course. Goodbye."

"Bye." She said and hung up. I finished my session with my patient and sent him home. I cancelled the rest of my appointments and drove to the high school.

"I'm here to pick up Elliot and Edward Biersack." I said to the lady in the front office. She handed me a clipboard and I signed both of them out. She called them down to the office and a few minutes later, I saw Eli walking towards me.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Danielle is in labor." I said, handing him the keys. "Start up the car while I wait for your brother." He nodded and walked out of the school. Eddie walked to me about a minute later and I led him out to the car.

"Damnit!" Eddie exclaimed as he saw Eli has already claimed the front seat. Eli playfully stuck his tongue out at his brother while Eddie climbed in the back seat. I drove to the hospital and parked, walking in with the boys. I looked around and saw everyone in BVB and their wives, my dad and his girlfriend, Blade and Bailey with their families and Camryn with her family.

"Mom's with Danielle." Camryn said.

"Thanks." I said, pulling out my phone and sending Alex a text saying I was here. I found an empty seat and sat down, sighing.

"And now we play the waiting game." My dad smirked and everyone laughed.

***

Alex walked out a few hours later with a smile.

"How'd it go?" I asked as she walked over and kissed me.

"I'm so glad we don't have to go through that anymore." She chuckled, showing me her red hand. "Everything's fine." She said a little louder so everyone could hear. She sat down in the empty seat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Casey appeared a few minutes later and brought Alex, Camryn, Chris, the twins, his parents, my dad, Jessica, Jake, Ella and I back to Danielle. We walked in and I smiled when I saw my daughter holding a bundle of pink blankets in her arms.

Casey grabbed his daughter from Danielle and handed her to Alex.

"What was her name again?" Alex asked.

"Erin Gabrielle Adams." Danielle said with a smile.

"Hey Erin, I'm your grandma." Alex smiled. She passed Erin to me and I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"She looks so much like you when you were born Danielle."

"Yeah, she does." Alex agreed. I passed Erin to Camryn and she had a huge smile.

"I can't wait until next month." Camryn smiled. "I'm so ready to have a little girl."

"They're monsters." Alex mumbled and everyone laughed. Erin was passed down a bit before getting to my dad.

"Oh my god." He mumbled, tears falling from his eyes. "Your grandmother would've loved to be here to see her first great granddaughter." He smiled.

"Grandpa, you're going to make me cry!" Danielle exclaimed and they both laughed. My dad passed Erin to Jessica and then walked over to Danielle, hugging her tightly. He kissed her forehead and then went back over to his spot.

I feel bad for him. He's really happy with Jessica, I just know that he misses my mom so much.

*****************************************************************************************

Listening to Your Guardian Angel~ The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER