Chapter 83: Suggestions

DANIELLE'S POV

The next morning, I walked down the stairs to see my parents sitting on the couch.

"Good morning Danielle." My dad said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Morning." I said, walking into the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of milk and walked out to the living room. "Can I tell you guys something?"

"Of course." My mom said, pausing the TV.

"Skyler asked me out last night and I said yes." I said, looking down at my feet.

"Danielle! I'm so happy for you!" My mom exclaimed, getting up and hugging me.

"He seems like a nice boy." My dad said. "I approve." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said, hugging him before going upstairs.

***

When I went back to school on Monday, Ember raced up to me.

"So, how'd it go on Friday?"

"Skyler asked me out." I said, opening my locker.

"What! What'd you say?"

"Of course I said yes!"

"Ahh! You are so fucking lucky." She said, hugging me. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks Ember."

"Hey." Someone whispered in my ear as they snaked their arms around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Skyler standing there with a smile.

"Hey." I giggled, kissing his lips.

"So, did you tell your parents?" He asked, leaning against the lockers as I closed mine.

"Yeah, they're happy for us."

"Good." He smiled, leaning in and pecking my lips. "You know, I think you should try curling your hair tomorrow. It'd look good on you."

"Alright." I said as the bell rang and we walked to class.

*******************************************************************************************

Filler.

Listening to Fire~ Sleeping With Sirens

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER