Chapter 150

Chapter 150

ANDY'S POV

*One Month Later*

I payed the bill, walking out of the restaurant with Jessica. We've had a few dates since our first one and we've been getting along really well.

"Jessica, I have a confession."

"Yeah?"

"I-I don't think I'm ready for a relationship quite yet. I'm trying and just-"

"It's okay Andy."

"I want to stay friends and maybe when I'm ready?"

"Of course, take your time." I grabbed her face and kissed her lips, pulling away a few seconds later.

"Goodnight Jessica."

"Goodnight." She said, walking to her car. I got into my car and pounded my fists on the steering wheel.

"FUUUUUCK!" I screamed. I really liked Jessica but...I love Harley. I drove to see the only person that I know that can help me with this.

I parked the car and walked through the cemetary, sitting on the ground and sighing.

"Why'd you have to leave so soon Harley? Everything would be so much easier if you were still here. Just, give me a sign so I know you approve of Jessica, please." I begged, looking down at her gravestone. I layed down and sighed, closing my eyes.

"I love you so much Harley."

***********************************************************************************

Sorry it was short.

Listening to Heart Like Mine~ Miranda Lambert

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER