Chapter 62: I Said, "Then I Lost It All."

Chapter 62: I Said, "Then I Lost It All."

CAMRYN'S POV

"Camryn! We haven't see you in so long!" My "friends" from middle school said to me as I walked out of the cafeteria.

"I know." I said, wanting to avoid them. They had already gotten me in trouble once, I knew they would do it again.

"We're going out behind the school to hang out, it's quiet. Wanna come?" Elizabeth said.

"No, I'd rather not."

"Come on Camryn!" Tracy begged.

"Last time I hung out with you, I got in trouble!"

"We're just going to go back there and sit. Come on, it won't hurt anything." Christina said.

"Fine." I said, walking with them. We walked through the whole school and went to the back, sitting down on the sidewalk.

"Camryn, want one?" Christina asked, offering me a box with white sticks in it. I looked at the three of them and saw they had the same sticks hanging out of their mouth. Oh no.

"No, I don't smoke."

"Come on!" Tracy begged again.

"My dad would kill me! No!" I said, starting to stand up but Elizabeth grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Just try one." She said, Christina pushing the box closer to me. I sighed and took one out, putting it in my mouth. I grabbed a lighter and lit it, coughing as I inahled.

"That happens to everybody on their first time." Tracy reassured me.

*****************************************************************************************************

Listening to Jar Of Hearts~ Christina Perri

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER