Chapter 52: First Day At Warped

CAMRYN'S POV

I woke up the next morning and we were at the venue. I crawled out of my bunk and grabbed shorts and a Black Veil Brides tank top. I went into the bathroom and quickly changed. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. I walked back to my bunk and grabbed my BVB drawstring bag, throwing my phone and wallet into it. I slipped my black converse on and walked out to the lounge.

"Uh, no. Go change." My dad said.

"Dad!" I whined. "It's hot out there."

"I don't care, you're showing too much skin!"

"Dad, I have a boyfriend, I'm not going to do anything."

"That doesn't stop guys from looking at you. Now go put some clothes on!"

"Dad! Please!"

"Brandon, it's Warped Tour, it's summer, it's hot. Just let her, trust her a bit." My mom said.

"I do trust her, it's the pervs out there I don't fucking trust!"

"Listen, you are going to stick with your sister or one of your cousins all day, you hear me? I don't want you two going anywhere alone, you got it?" My mom said as Danielle walked into the room.

"Yes ma'am." We said and she smiled.

"If you stick with someone, you can keep those clothes on." My mom told me and I smiled, fist pumping the air.

"Ale-"

"End of discussion Brandon." He sighed and rolled his eyes, slumping down.

"Girls, make sure you're on time to watch Stormy Copper and BVB perform, alright?" We nodded and she smiled at us. I ran off the bus with Danielle and we looked at the big inflatable schedule. We wrote down the times of the bands we wanted to see, including Black Veil Brides and Stormy Copper. After we had everything written down, we went off to go buy some merch.

"Where are we again?" Danielle asked.

"San Antonio, Texas." I said as I stuffed the new shirt I had just bought into my bag.

"It's so fucking hot." She said, wiping sweat off of my forehead.

"That's Texas for ya." I said, putting my bag back onto my back. We followed each other around until it came time for us to head to the stage for the first band. Luckily, we had VIP passes so we could get side stage to any band we wanted.

We ran around for the whole day, going to signings, watching bands and buying merch. When it was close to Stormy Copper's performance time, we rushed over to the stage and joined our family on the side of the stage.

After their performance, we continued running around the venue until BVB performed and we ran back. We then went back to the bus with our family and I went straight to sleep.

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was so boring but I have no ideas and I'm tired.

I NEED IDEAS

Listening to This Love~ Maroon 5

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER