No pouge on pouge macking- JJ Maybank

Author's Note's- Quick thing I just want to say sorry for the smaller gif I couldn't fit the one I wanted but it still could be one of JJ.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up feeling really happy. I jumped out of bed to get ready to go see the pogues. While I was in the middle of tying my shoes I started thinking of a certain blond. I blushed at the thought of him. I heard my mom yell for me. I quickly finished timing my shoes and ran to the kitchen.

" You ready cause your friends are at the dock." She said

" Yea, I'm ready. Can I take some snacks for the ride today?"

" Sure honey. How's your boyfriend doing?" She teased me

" MOM! He's not my boyfriend." I said while blushing and packing the snacks

I waved bye to her and ran as fast as I could away from her teasing. Before I made it on the boat she yelled...

" BYE HONEY! JJ SWEETIE, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME OVER LATER FOR DINNER!" I turned around to glare at her still blushing. JJ yelled back...

" THAT WOULD BE AMAZING MRS. Y/L/N!"

The other three were laughing up a storm. I got on the boat and sat away from the group.

" Y/n come on. Lighten up." John B said

I rolled my eyes at him. I felt someone sit next to me. I saw JJ was the one sitting there. I felt myself blush, but I was hoping it would not be so noticeable to any of them.

Kie's POV

I was talking to Pope when I saw Y/n blush when JJ sat next to her. I giggled which caught Pope attention. He gave me a confused look. I just pointed to the two sitting in the front of the boat.

" HEY Y/N/N!" I yelled

She turned her head which made JJ turn his head also.

" REMEMBER NO POGUE ON POGUE MACKING!" I yelled

She blushed again.

" OH BUZZ OFF KIE. JJ AND I ARE BEST FRIENDS!" She yelled back

Everyone laughed at what she said. John B finally stopped the boat and we all got ready to swim.

Your POV

Once my shorts were off I felt myself get thrown over someone's shoulders. Before I could yell I was surrounded in the cold water in the marsh. I came up to see my friends laughing, I then made eye contact with JJ.

" JJ you have 5 seconds before I climb up there."

JJ was just standing, they're not moving. I was almost up on the boat before getting pushed back in. I then swam to the other side of the boat to scare them. I got up on the boat quietly while the other four were leaning on the edge looking for me. I saw Kie make eye contact with me before she could say anything. I pushed JJ in the water and ran to jump on the other side. I heard JJ yell.

" WHO DID THAT!"

I giggled and heard them deny. I swam over to his side and tugged at his feet. I heard him scream. I was running out of air so I came up giggling.

" Y/n/n I was so worried about you?" he said

He hugged me tight and wrapped my legs around his waist. I heard John B yell at JJ.

" DUDE STOP MACKING ON HER!"

It was my turn to laugh at his red tinted face. JJ and I then went back on the boat to chill and eat snacks. We all then headed to my house to have a bomb fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for all the support. All the people that have requested I like to thank you guys. Keep them up. I love writing for you guys and the requests coming tomorrow or later today we will see.

-Samantha