Out of love- Archie Andrews

Author's Notes- First want to say this is my first song story so hopefully it's good as my other ones. Second, I want to say I hope you enjoy it. Listen to the song through the imagine. Song- Out of Love by Alessia Cara

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' I won't tell you I'm lonely, Cause it might be selfish, I won't ask you to hold me, Cause that won't mend what's helpless.'

I was walking around the town wondering why the hell Archie is being so distant with me. I mean did I do something to him or did I say something to offend him. After thinking about that, I decide to walk my butt to Jug's trailer because I know he would tell me what's going on since he's my best friend.

' There's not a thing I could say, Not a song I could sing, For your mind to change, Nothing can fill up the space, Won't ask you to stay, But let me ask you one thing.'

Once I got to Jug's trailer I knocked on it. After a minute he opened the door.

" Hey Y/N/N, what brings you here." he said

"Um, do you know anything about Archie being distant with me." I honestly was scared to know what he was about to say. " Sorry Y/N/N, I don't know anything." I looked at him to make sure it was not a lie and he was telling the truth. " Oh ok, thanks Jug for trying to help me." " Your welcome Y/N/N, have a goodnight." he said while closing the door so fast. I guess Betty was with him. so that's why he closed the door so fast. I just decided to head over to Archie's place to talk to him about why he is being so distant with me.

' Oh, when did you fall out of love?, Out of love, Oh, when did you fall out of love with me.'

Before I got to his place I stopped to give him a gift. I know the guys usually give the girls the gifts, but he is not talking to me so maybe getting him something will help.

' I can't float in an ocean, That's already been drained, I won't cry at your feet now, I know my tears will fall in a vain.'

After getting his gift and about a 5 minute walk I was walking up his front steps. I tried opening the door because I basically live at Andrew's house, but the door was locked and I forgot where they kept the spare key. I just knocked on the door, it took about a couple of minutes for someone to open the door. The door opened and I was faced with my lovely boyfriend of one year. " Hi babe, I just wanted to say sorry for whatever I did to you and I got you this." I said " Sorry Y/N/N, I have been really busy, you did nothing wrong." he said. After he said that he took the gift and gave me a long passionate kiss. " I got to go, but I'll see you at school tomorrow." Once he said that he closed the door in my face. I was thinking he has never forgotten to call me his nickname he gave me and he never just slams the door in my face. That made me sad. All I want to know is what I did to him for him to act this way toward me. I walked home and headed off to bed.

' Skip to the morning'

I woke up and got ready for school. I decided I would wear a black skater skirt with a dark red crop top. I then put on my high tops. I curled my hair and did my make up, but put dark red lipstick on my lips. I don't know why I did that I guess just wanted to feel edgy. I then grabbed my things and walked to school.

' There's not a thing I could say, Not a song I could sing, For your mind to change, Nothing can fill up the space, Won't work you to stay, But let me ask you one thing.'

I finally reached the school, I walked inside and walked to the lounge where I met my friends. I was about to walk in, but stopped because something caught my eye. The thing that caught my attention was Archie staring at Veronica the way he looks at me or I guess used to look at me. I could feel my eyes start to water, but before I could turn around Archie looked right at me. He was about to get up, but I ran out of the room to the art room. I heard his footsteps along with someone else. I turn and see Jug following me too. Before I could turn around again I tripped on something and when I was falling I felt someone catch me. I opened my eyes to see Archie staring right back at my y/e/c eyes. My eyes started to tear up again, but this time Archie pulled me into a tight hug to calm me down. I hugged him back even tighter, I just never want to let him go. Instead I hugged him even more. I decide to ask him a serious question that he has to answer honestly even if it hurts me. " Archie, are you still in love with me." He hesitated saying something, but I knew by his face that he was guilty about me finding out this way. Instead of letting him answer I just decided that I wanted out of this relationship, I can't have someone fall out of love with me. " Archie I think we need to break up." he was about to protest but I interrupted him by saying, " It's for the best, you just don't love me anymore." I walked away and headed out of the school to go cry in my pillow.

' Oh, when did you fall out of love?, Out of love, Oh, when did you fall out of love with me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy this heartfelt story, I put a lot of thought into it. This is a very long one so please enjoy it. Man, that's my second lyric imagine, I am just going to stop talking.

-Samantha