5SOS Number One Fan- Luke Hemming

Author Note's- I hope you like this imagine. This was requested by @brideofharrystyles. Thank you for requesting imagines.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky's Pov

I was in mine and Luke's room cleaning up around the room until I got very bored and decided to listen to some music. While I was cleaning my room I kept wanting to dance around the room. I started dancing my way to the closet to clean and organize it up. I started screaming the lyrics to 'Lonely Heart' by my favorite band ever. I wanted to keep it a secret from Luke.

Listen to it if you want to...

'Skip about an hour'

After I finished cleaning I wanted to have a dance break and wanted to sing. I didn't hear footsteps come into the room.

Luke's POV

I had just gotten home from recording songs with the guys and when I walked inside I heard my voice coming from upstairs. I walked upstairs to mine and Vicky's bedroom. The door was wide open and her back was facing away from me. She was dancing and screaming the lyrics to my song called 'Lonely Heart'. I watched her get to our closet and get out a poster of someone. I looked more closely and saw it was of a whole group. She started leaning into the poster to give one of the guys a kiss. I started laughing a little cause she was like making out with me though a poster. I think I scared her because she jumped and dropped the poster. She gave out a nervous laugh. I walked up to her and she would move back. I ended up trapping her. I leaned in to whisper. " So you make out with me, but not me." She just stared at me with her most innocent eyes that she could work out. I then decided to be a tease to her. I started leaning closer to her lips until I stopped right about an inch to them. I then let her go and walked to our bathroom to do something. I could hear her let out a groan from her lips. I smirked at my work on her.

'Skip to a minute'

It has been a minute since I teased Vicky and for me to be hiding in the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom to find Vicky chill'en on the bed. I decided to be nice to her for once. I walked up to the bed and climbed on top of her. She dropped her phone on the bed and wrapped her arms around me. I leaned in and started kissing her soft lips. We made out for a long time.

Vicky's POV

After Luke trapped me between him and the wall and for the teasing I let out a groan of annoyance. I walk to our bed to lie down. I grabbed my phone to play some random games.

'Skip about a minute'

It's been a solid minute since Luke's been in the bathroom. I'm still playing my games until I felt someone staring at me from on top. I dropped my phone on the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to lean into my lips. We made out for a while. After making out Luke and I decided to watch a movie then head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was not sure if you wanted this one still. but I hope you enjoy this lovely story.

-Samantha