Still into you- John B Routledge

Author Note's- Author lyric imagine about one and only John B. Routledge.

Song- Still into you

Written- Paramore

-Samantha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Can't count the years on one hand, That we've been together, I need the other one to hold you, Make you feel, make you feel better,

It's not a walk in the park, To love each other, But when our fingers interlock, Can't deny, Can't deny you're worth it.'

I was over at Kie's house getting ready for the Midsummers event because she invited me to it. I was in a y/f/c dress which was long in the back but short in the front. Kie tried to make me wear heels but I put on my worn out converse.

" Y/n/n, only you would wear converse to a huge fancy event." Kie said while laughing

I started laughing too because I know it's true. Kie then helped me with my hair and make up. She curled my hair and held some of the front pieces with a flower crown. We then went with a natural look for makeup.

'Time Skip'

We got to the party and I stuck by Kie since she was the only person I knew here. I looked around and found Pope, so I tapped Kie's arm.

" I see Pope over there." I said

We both made our way over there, Kie said in a bad British accent.

" Are we supposed to open these ourselves?"

I then finished with " Because it might mess up my outfit."

Pope turned around annoyed but saw us and played along. " Well we wouldn't want that would we."

I let out a giggle. Pope made eye contact with me.

" You look really nice Y/n/n."

I smiled to say thank you. I asked

" Have any of you heard from JJ?"

" No, but it's JJ I'm sure he's fine." Kie responded

I nodded my head. I then told them I was going to get a drink. I made my way to the drinks and just got water since that's all I could get.

'Cause after all tike, I'm still into you.'

When I got my drink I jumped when someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned to find JJ. I hugged him with one hand.

" Oh Jay, your face." I said concerned

" It's good Y/n/n. Nothing that hasn't happened before."

I hugged him again before saying...

" Have you heard from John B."

" Yea I have and we're back in the G-game." He whispered

" What...really!" I shouted

JJ put his hand over my mouth. He then moved his finger in a shh motion. I nodded my head.

" Alright have to go find Sarah to give her a note."

I nodded and waved at him. He winked and made his way through the crowd of people.

'Time Skip'