One Direction Concert- Niall Horan

Author's Note- This was requested by my sister @flowergirl20013.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the most exciting day of my life because I was going to see One Direction. I got out of bed and headed to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit. I picked out a white skater skirt with a pink crop top. I then paired that with some converses. Then I headed to my bathroom to fix my hair.

'Time Skip'

Once I finished I headed downstairs to grab something quick to eat since I needed to head out to pick my best friend up. I grabbed my phone and texted her 'coming to pick you up now'. I grabbed everything I needed then headed out the front door.

'Skip the drive'

I honked my horn for her to know I was here. I saw her running to my car.

" Hey Y/bf/n"

" Hey Y/n/n"

She then grabbed the aux cord to play One Direction so we are prepared for their concert.

'Skip to the venue'

When we got to the venue we had to wait in a line for our turn to show our tickets. It was our turn to go up to the person greeting us. When we made it we went straight to the merch booth before going anywhere else. After going broke we went to find our seats at the front of the stage. Y/bf/n and I were jamming to the music until the lights went down and the screams got louder. I looked up to see the opening act which was a band I don't know, but was good.

'Time Skip'

It was around 9:30 before the boys came out to start their performance. I was screaming the lyrics to their songs when Niall and I made direct eye contact. He winked at me and I blushed a deep red. I was just glad it was dark in the room. It was about half way through the concert and I was having the best time of my life. I had gotten so many videos of Niall staring at my direction. The boys came back and performed the rest of their songs. Niall was playing the guitar for one of the songs and he threw the guitar pick at me. When I caught it I screamed and cried a little bit. I could tell he was laughing at my facial expressions. By the end of the concert I was walking with my friend to head to the restrooms. I waited for her to come out until one of the security guards came my way. He told me to follow him. When we stopped I looked up to see the One Direction boys staring back at me. My eyes started to water from being this close to them. They came closer and gave me a group hug.

" Don't cry sweetheart." Niall said

I giggled and hugged the boy that was right in front of me. They hugged me back much tighter. We then let go of each other before taking a seat and chilled.

'Time Skip'

We ended up talking for hours before all of us had to go separate ways. I hugged all of them one more time before leaving. I was leaving until Niall gently grabbed my hand and put a piece of paper in it. I left with a smile on my face. I then realized I left Y/bf/n for so long. I looked at my phone to see that she called an Uber and would like me to explain why I left her. I am glad my friend was so calm about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!!!!

-Samantha